• Tout achat effectué ce mois-ci est instantanément pris en compte dans une loterie pouvant vous faire gagner jusqu'à USD $ 100.00 de crédit HOP

Rune
BRONZE Member since Aug 2004

Rune

Total posts: 9
Posted:Looking to find out what goes on in the Central Scotland area with Poisters? I'm eager to meet other spinners, and already met piggyinapram at Loch Lomand which was an awesome night out, would love to meet others... even if just for impromtu practise spinning!

Please get in touch. :-)

Kitty - Feel free to talk to me on messengers:

AIM: Rune Amgine
MSN: kirstin(at)kryptworks(dot)co.uk
Yahoo!: BloodSoakedRagdoll

Delete Topic

whirlygig
BRONZE Member since Apr 2007

Total posts: 7
Posted:hi!, im heading back to scotland in a week... im only a beginner mind! i was looking for spinners in scotland too..(and maybe someone who wouldnt mind showing me some tricks!!) .there doesnt seem to be masses of them! the only scottish events ive found on here are really old now... someone needs to start some fire festivals maybe!!

Delete

why
BRONZE Member since Mar 2004

not _Y_

Total posts: 720
Posted: Written by: Rune

Looking to find out what goes on in the Central Scotland area with Poisters? I'm eager to meet other spinners, and already met piggyinapram at Loch Lomand which was an awesome night out, would love to meet others... even if just for impromtu practise spinning!

Please get in touch. :-)

there's always Edinburgh and Glasgow...

If you managed Loch lomond, Glas isn't that much further South...

They have threads in here somewhere smile

You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?" George Bernard Shaw

Delete