Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Just checking wether any HoP'ers were heading along to Shambala festival next weekend?

I shall be there with fire toys and pyro smile

TheSilverShadowBRONZE Member
Uncle Chop Chop
213 posts

Posted:
ooooh someone else from hop that is going biggrin yeah i'll be there for definate theres a couple of us going down and we shall also be there with fire toys biggrin

i'd say lets meet up but i rekon i'll end up meetiing u anyway there wasn't much in the way of spinners last year so as soon as we see some fire poi we'll be over if we can walk wink

anyway have fun

"Do you know what the Phantom is??"
--------------

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Hello Silver Shadow biggrin

Myself and woody are going to be going down with as much fire as possible, we were planning on sorting out some sort of big fire show as I have recently got my hands on some signal and smoke flares.

Either look for lots of fire or lots of lemons and you should find us!

Mark P

Sparklygreenfire*Green Spirit*
201 posts

Posted:
Hey hey hey!! wavehello
I've just registered on here(bout bloody time!!), I'm always on soton-firepinning but never seem to get on here. Thought I'd come see if anyone was heading to Shambala...and WHOOPY!! I found ya!!
I'm taking my little boy, it's just us two going so the firespinning for me will be limited as I have to keep one eye on him and the other on my poi...lol!! He spins tho, altho we're still working on the poi bit. Give him a staff and he's away...he's only four!!
This'll be our first Shabala...I'm totally up for meeting!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Are you a robot...or an alien?

SilvurBRONZE Member
sumthin sumin smmnm....
372 posts

Posted:
interestingly enuf, canada's shambala is on this weekend...

...also is the start of the Fringe Festival...

201 posts

Posted:
Well, what an amazing festi that was!!! Shambala I love you!! Mark P, wicked to meet you...you're a sweety. We'll have to hook up again some time, you can come and let off some of those flairs in my neighbourhood...my neighbours need a good kick up the arse!!LOL
I will most definately be going next year, I had the time of my life!!!
See you in 2005...well, hopefully b4 that!! Hehehe wink

DeimosBRONZE Member
Cinnamon Girl
191 posts

Posted:
What is the Shambhala festival? I'm going to Shambhala school this year, so this thread intrigued me. And where is it in Canada?

P*L*U*R

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Yeah twas an amazing festival didnt get a smuch poi done as expected but had an excellent time none the less.

Note to anyone thinking about letting off a parachute discretely - YOU CANT! I was laid on the ground and ready to fire, squeezed trigger and the rocket soared for the air - amazing flare but left me laid on the floor in the biggest cloud of somke so the security were straight onto me :o however they only 'was that you' (big grin on my face at time and remember the huge cloud of smoke!) : reply ' yes!' - 'well what if we just ask you not to do it again' : reply 'OK' (ive not got ony more of those ones left anyway!) smile so not too much harm done.

Was great to meet up with you sparklygreen, say hi to Strugz and I hope to catch up with you both soon.

Shambala - Yeah!

Mark P x

Uncle Chop Chop
213 posts

Posted:
Well thats was absolutly lovely as always, once again shambala was great, sorry didnt get to meet any of u guys i didnt do much spinning, only on the first night ( i may have met some if you and not known it) anyhows hope a good time was had by all see u all next year

--------------

201 posts

Posted:
Hahaha...yeah Silver, I only spun really on the first night, fire anyway!! Where did you spin, we may very well have met up and not known it!

Uncle Chop Chop
213 posts

Posted:
Near the main stage there was quite a few ppl spinning we were next to the big wooden mushrooms

--------------