GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Hullo!!!

It is my 18th birthday on the 26th and because reading is the wknd after and most of my friends are going there we are all tripping to a glorious norfolk beach the saturday before (the 21st) we may be staying the night or even the weekend? who knows? depends what people are up for biggrin
I have not yet decided on a beach but it will be a quieter one (which there are many of) with facilities near by during opening hours

Wanted to offer an open invitation to all Home of Poi-ers, I have no idea how many of my friends will turn up, I'm just going to invite them all and they're all welcoming and spongie smile

Let me know if you fancy it... those in cambridge and if FireNix is still near by I expect y'all to damned well be there!!!

Take care everybody xxx

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
wheres norfolk... wish i could come...:(

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
hi,
so this is an open invitation? happy birthdy for then by the way

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Yup open to whoever wants to go, it's not like i can control a crowd at a beach but if any needles come out, you'll be left on your own biggrin

Ya know the big lump on the east of england??? norfolks the top section of that down to just below great yarmouth I think...

GnorBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
5,814 posts

Posted:
Many hugs from me for the day Darling!!!!!

hug hug hug

Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?

Im in a lonely battle with the world with a fish to match the chip on my shoulder. Gnu in Binnu in a cnu

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
too far.. if it was like the lumpy bit below glasgow... i could manage... but down there? nah... sorry mary-pet
have a good un tho eh?

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

griffinfeminine tiddly pom
505 posts

Posted:
wow...d'ya no wells-next-to-sea?? went there last summer, riding for miles...*sigh*
anyhoo, its pretty, and can be far from grumpy neighbours, and i think in norfolk

in state of metamorphosis

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
wish i could be there pickle

hope you have a great time hug hug hug kiss

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
wishing just aint good enough!!!! Be there or be [] SQUARE!!!

Hehe, thank you gnor, narr and kit....
Griffin you'd best be there... cambridge means you're too near to not be there!!!!

505 posts

Posted:
redface i migh have to turn up...
im on the isle o wight that day, but i think im coming back in time for it..where's it gonna be??
wooohooooo!!!
biggrin

jigglybumballetboinewbie
13 posts

Posted:
Hey hey hey! i'm new to HoP, but would love to come, if thats ok? Don't know how I'm gettin there, so anyone travellin up from London...?? *Kiss kiss, suck-up suck-up*
Si ubblove

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotomy
~ Jack Nicholson

505 posts

Posted:
ok, im going, but im coming from cambridge and i have no clue as to how im getting there...train it?? anyone??
(jbbb-i lurv saying that...jiggly bum ballet boi.. ubblove)

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
right im definetly up for it, special favours for anyone who can get me up there, unless your a bloke........just kidding (no im not , ubblol im in south west london area sorta near woking, pwweeeeeeezzzzzeeeee

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
It's going to be in Brancaster because that's where I told everybody, I don't know how many of my friends will be driving, car park costs £3 if you get stuck at the nearest train station I will be doing the rounds with people's empty cars to pick people up.
Yay! I can't wait! biggrin biggrin And I managed to get myself a lift too, (stupid child, I should have thought of that first)

505 posts

Posted:
where is the nearest train station?? oooo..excitement..
ubbrollsmile

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
Actually, not decided wether going to great yarmouth or brancaster, nearest train station to brancaster would be hunstanton i reckon, a bit of a trek on the drive but we could intercept and pick you up on the way there i reckon

Must go and work on my car now * Jumps around "I HAVE A CAR!" * It has a very dead clutch, soon to have no clutch biggrin biggrin

xxxxxx