Forums > Social Chat > Star wars cool stuff for Bender ^-^

Login/Join to Participate

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Ummm..... Dude I heard this awesome song that i span to it was called Darth Techno. It is a star wars techno song that is very awesome. They have c-3po in it ^-^. Ummm.... My friend doesn't believe you are a hardcore star wars fan unless you have the millenium falcon toy (original) so do you, and if u don't can I just say you have 3 to make him shut the fuck up

Peace

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
awww how thoughtful!
Aphex twin have an AWESOME Jedi song too, in the typical surreal Aphex way...
okay, ima lookin' out with both my audiogalaxy eyes peeled! Um Millenium falcon toy... uh nnup can't say that I do have one - have you seen the special feature on starwars fantics' starwars wings in their houses?? OMG soo much original packaging that would make the ComicBookGuy from the Simpsons drool. That ComicBookGuy is sooo funny cos it's true. He's where I get my 'fear me' line from..
"Fear me, for I am the Collector!"

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Sorry! had to post this one too!

Non-Https Image Link

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett.... Yis I am not the worlds biggest star wars fan. Ummm, I was awondering bender, what did you do 2 get your eyes that cool yellow colour in that bush piccy

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

Aurora (1/2 a firesister)GOLD Member
enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
I have all 9 star wars pez dispensers...in the original packaging and out aswell...but that's cuz I'm a pez head not a star wars fanatic

Om Namah Sivaya

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Yis pez is great. The cherry ones are my fav. flavour. When it comes to collectibles I have some coca-cola shit and the gandalf action figure and the 1 ring from The Lord of the Rings

WuGgaRoOmember
123 posts

Posted:
i remember that darth techno song...it was by RaverFz...you should try out other stuff by him...he's pretty good... I especially love neon

Follow Wuggarooism10)Dons't cheateth on thee's significant other9) If thou seest a pig that resembles thee's friend...dont eateth the pig...perhaps it is thee's friend8) If thou talkest shit..thou is a pansy7) Don't buttith into conversations for it will be over thous head6) Dont let stupid comments go unpunished they can only leadest to thous anyurysms5) Dont lie to your friends4) Thou areest what thou arest don't change thou for anyone 3) Masturbation isnt a crime2) When a horse comes up to thou and sayest baaa thou must run!1) Be excellent to eachother

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
ok, and remember go to the poetry corner

6,978 posts

Posted:
if the eyes are the mirror to the soul, then these contacts are ghoulish. play nice with them cus a few people get _really_ freaked by 'em. It makes ya stand out heaps and people will remember you as 'that genetic freak that deflowered a poodle'
problem is tho, they slip if ya have em on for more like 3 days (when sideways they look like frogs eyes!)

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
oohh... cool contact lense stuff.

*makes a note to start saving* next year

6,978 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Kinudin:
*makes a note to start saving* next year
the irony is that they are only available as US import and that as 'permanent' hard-lens contacts, last for only 12 months!!! hooray for value for money!!

Dreamember
18 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

here's a fun little test for yas, bila!
https://www.gaijindesign.com/lawriemalen/jedi/

~Drea

hmm.. am in a hippy mood:Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Link no worky for me Bender. the contacts what ya used to get trippy eyes. Or is there some wacked out drug that does that

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
huuh, yeah too much acid, huh Benda

6,978 posts

Posted:
If you guys wanna see a really fucked up starwars fan, I'll photoshop up one of the photos from the premiere and post it on this thread.... damn busyness!

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Please don't... For the love of Pizza the Hutt... I have a rep... I think...

------------------

Non-Https Image Link

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
O please do please do....

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
theres aphoto in my gallery a freind did for me... its quite funny.

Non-Https Image Link

Hey, cool!

Have any of you guys seen trrops? big download but well worth it

click here

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Spiral, Thats one of the funnist fan films I've seen... So it really wasn't the stormtroopers who destroyed the Larrs's home...

-----------------------

Non-Https Image Link

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
I got Hans Solo, I ave a wookie, hehehe. And I want to get some nookie, from Princess Lela

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Here is another test I just did
www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
Oh my god my boss just pulled up with a car full of star wars collectable stuff for our store. I only got to see some of it but it included....star wars micro mini action figures, a sweet ass light saber, tons of action figures including a life size R2D2, obi wan kenobi figurine (but it's like a magic eight ball so you can ask it to predict the future), C3PO slipper socks-with leather on the bottom. Oh man and I only got to rummage through a few of the things...haha all star wars collector fans would flip if they were here right now....and it's all old stuff from the original star wars...I can't wait till I get a chance to look through the rest of the boxes...

Om Namah Sivaya

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
bUY IT, bUY IT ALL

enthusiast
249 posts

Posted:
haha I would but for example the remote control R2D2 is going for $1000 (can)...not exactly in my price range or my cup of tea:(...but I've got my eye on the C3P0 leather slipper socks-just cause slipper socks are Kool

Om Namah Sivaya

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
Well then break in there in the middle of the niteand take it all. U will getta megadose of revenge karma, but its all good