master sodiummember
536 posts

Posted:
ok, I just saw the new poll and I gotta say something

it states:

fire users:do you cave a copy of the MSDS for your fuels?

and the first answer is: dont use fire.

now by the first two words in the question, fire users, doesn't that basically rule out anyone who doesn't use fire. I'm not trying to discriminate against those who have not experienced the joy of fire yet, but IMHO something should be done with the quickness at no delay.

i'm sorry, i just had to rant. things like that just kinda get to me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

sodium

you can't have a war against terrorism because war IS terrorism.it's not about worshipping fire. its about making the fire want to worship you.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I had to choose the 3rd option in the poll (No, what is a MSDS?), since I have no idea what an MSDS is, anyone care to enlighten me?

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
master Na, some people still like to put their opinion in and soooooo..things like that were made for them.

Bovril Monkey.. MSDS stands for Material Safety Data Sheets. The governments of countries issue these as "complete" work-ups on different chemicals and solutions. This way a person can find out the compositions, ignition points, health risks and treatments, clean-ups and all sorts of tidbits about what they are using.

www.MSDS.PDC.Cornell.EDU/Issearch/MSDSSRCH.HTM

This is a fantastic resource for nearly every MSDS sheet out there. So, for instance if you wanted to look up the difference between Ethyl Alcohol and Kero (a big issue around here) then you type in one in the enter field, read through whichever one you choose then back click and enter the other fuel and read through those sheets. Easy and very important information for any fire peep to have!

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Twirl'N'BurnBooojakasha
121 posts

Posted:
Hahaha Malcom is like some guru that has a damn good answer for everything.

Simply an excuse to play with fire.

Bouncemember
37 posts

Posted: