Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Teaching poi juggling in a school london/essex

Login/Join to Participate

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
hello i have been aproached by a teacher of a group of teenagers 15-18 years

who is really intrested in getting his group involved in poi staff juggling etc,

I do not have all the details and the date is not fixed (flexable),

the centre is near colchester.

So obiously my first point of contact is all of you loveley people.

so we are looking for a loveley group of peeps who would be intrested in teaching their skills for a afternoon to a group of teens who may of never seen anything like it before.

It is volentary so their will be no money involved but they ae more than willing to cover the cost of driving a group ie gas if a extra special indvidual are willing to make the london to colchester trip aprox 1. 5 hours

and they are going to also gonna provide food too.

It is going to be in about 4 weeks to the date is flexable

i really hope some of you can make it smile

smile smile hug hug

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
wheeeeee! Poi and staff should become national curriculam! Wish my school taught it....

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
ahhh, i move out of colchester in under a week having lived here for 4 years - too late wink

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Hiya. I am moving to Essex on Mon from Adelaide Australia. I know the very basics of poi and staff. I am going to be around Harlow..... is that close I don't know??

Anyway I would be more than happy to help out, work depending. I havent got a work schedual yet.........

anyway I will get back to you

Smiley

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
that would be fantastic any help would be much loved

ne1 else smile

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
yay kim hug2 if im around ill come along smile i dont know where colchester is but hey sounds like fun

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
yay "!!!!!!!!!! smile smile