Page:
_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I was in textiles today working on my pillow cases when my friend thought it was majorly clever to come and poke me in the ribs. I was doing this type of stich on the machine where you don't have a foot around the needle and hence, there is nothing preventing it going through my finger eek So she pokes me in the ribs, i hit the ceiling, and my finger goes through the machine...

It went through the nail of my first finger, and out where my finger print was and snapped off...ah the pain frown After i managed to pull my finger away from the machine theres a biiiig pool of blood on the uber expensive satin i bought which means i have to start again mad

I managed to pull the needle out and because the thread was still attached i had cotton going through my finger. Which was very funny to watch all the girls start screaming and run away ubblol

Hehe. So i have a big plaster on it and some savlon biggrin

Still hurts like hell though!

Aimz xx

EDITED_BY: x_aimee_x (1088005617)

mo-sephenthusiast
523 posts

Posted:
I caught my finger in a door once, while really drunk (and about 14). The next day I got taken to hospital, and they had to do a little operation. So they injected me with anasthetic, which didn't seem to work, possibly due to blood alchohol levels. They then burnt a hole in the back of my nail with a soldering iron, and then sewed my nail back onto my finger, and I could feel all of it.

So lots of sympathy for needles through your finger wink

monkeys ate my brain

misshappypantsBRONZE Member
stranger
24 posts

Posted:
yeoouch..... you poor thing.... just reading this made me feel all light headed... smile I would've been one of the girls running away.. ha ha ha....

Smooches for your boo-boo.....

Be as happy as me....

Mags The JediGOLD Member
Fool
2,020 posts

Posted:
Is this masochists anonymous?

Hi, my name is Mags, I haven't hurt myself in 3 weeks, this is my first meeting.

"I believe the cost of life is Death and we will all pay that in full. Everything else should be a gift. We paid the cover charge of life, we were born."

Bill Hicks, February 1988

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I thought this was sadists anon.

*shrugs and wanders off*

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
is their kinkyness going on???????? damm and i missed it, frown
the last torture garden they had full body suspenition via meat hooks, and needle play too twas much ickey but a impressive act,

How is that finger doing?

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
Written by:

To arms! To arms!

but what are we going to arm ourselves with if everything is out to get us eek

it's like that fight in the disney version of beauty and the beast!

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
no the kinkiness is kept in my thread. might i suggest you stop by? biggrin

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

Page: