Page: ...
mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
hey guys, as some of you know, im going to oz in a couple of months.....

what i would like from you guys, esp those eithe living or visting oz, to let me knwo good places to see, good places to stay, and so on, and who i can meet

the details :

i fly from london on eth 1st and get in on teh 2nd (via a stop in bancock (BRING ON TEH LADYBOYS!)) and fly back on eth 1st of sept and am back in uk for 2nd!

i would love to see lots of spinner play lots and chill!

biggrin

so over to you guys, can you pls help me?

thankyou

hug

Step (el-nombrie)

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
jem - my camera is the canon eos 300D

its a full digital slr camera, all be it the base end of the ranges...
my camera

and while mine is a lil more battered and used than that one, its all good! you can get most of these shots from any camera, you dont need a hight grade camera like mine!

best thing about digital is you can snap snap snap away, and not waist film, if you dont like it can it and get another!

i started out with a 35mm slr camera a while back, but never really started to like taking pics till i got digital, and then i started taking a few pics, when i got my camera (i had to justify teh 900 notes) i started taking pics of everything, and its gone from there....

i can show you some stuff for a digital camera, to take stuff like trial s shots and explain some stuff to you that i learnt, but other than that its down to you and you just carrying your camera and taing lots of pointless shots, i would post of the horrific ones i have taken, all blury, or just not well turned out shots, no real focus and such, but it come to you in time, i promise....

biggrin

ps thanks to all of you about the pics! i really liked the wooden wall, it was so nice!

Step (el-nombrie)

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
evidentally so Mech biggrin

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
OK finally got to see your pics.... Brilliant.
Dont you love our beaches? I do.
Love the koala sign, I didnt get it for a little while though, u sick person Mech.
You got to see a Brisbane Lions game? I am sooo jealous, lol.
The people kissing at the game... wat are they thinking, your supposed to be watching the game... not closing your eyes, lol... they were random people, right?

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
OK -

so i am now im belbourn, and its all good, its cold, but no more than a UK winters day, so its all good!

my many days of freezing my things off in sheffiled over the winter will soot me well! so i dont have to worry!

Flynt and fallout met me atthe airport, and took me home! biggrin

so ill let you knwo how it all goes, ok?

ps to any mebourne jugglers, come out and PLAY!

Step (el-nombrie)

Hanzveteran
1,328 posts

Posted:
I live like 1 and a half hours from Melbourne... if I was older and had my drivers licence I would come and visit, but I dont so I cant. Maybe in a few years.

But I said at some stage it was colder down here, and if I didn

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i'd love to come out and play! i'm highly annoyed right now though cos due to an english excursion (and i dont do english) i only have one class tomorrow! and i have to go to that class cos i have a practise SAC! nofairnofair! i think juggling in melbourne would be MUCH more productive, don't you biggrin

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
I love the pics Mech, absolutely fantastic! Gidg the elF a hug for me.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Mech, did you have an idea when abouts you were going to head down to Sleepy Hollow?
(and apparently last night on The Dream, Roy and HG were interviewing the rower James Tomkins and they asked where he got his boat and he said "sleepy hollow - geelong")

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok, hey guys...long time no talk to you so here goes.....

ok for the last two weeks, i have been staying iwth the flyntie, and the fallout boy in teh leaning house....

and my brain, pancrease, liver and splene hurt! (but its ok i have strapons to replace them all, ie strap on brain and so on, not strap ons as in willies, you dirty ppl wink )

so what have i done, well i arrived, and all was good, i have learned stuff, but will get to that in a mo....

so yeah, right down to this message, i dont knwo how to start it can you tell?

so yeah, i have learnt how to juggle thanks to flynt, fallout, and juggle art (spent about 2-3 days there, and had a blast, talked lots of crap *what a suprise*) but i did get to play with most of the toys in teh shop, ie lots of the things i have wanted to try, inc clubs, rings, stilts, bounce juggling, my straight jacket *wimper* i WANT ONE!, i also played with new toys and stuff that i liked....

its all one big huge blur of a bench i used to read on lots while sitting in eth city...melbounre in a weird place, not like any other i have seen, its very fuzzy, like there is no clean areas for anything. Like there is not rendy hippy party of town, or not real dept store area from what i saw, its more blurred together is a fusion of streets and block and cutltural even-ness....

yeah thats mad sence well done step biggrin

owww a lil \advice for anyone going to see flynt soon, pls take an extra pair of pants, cos the ammount of times the convos of crap we had, made me nearly pee myslef, and vice versa was rather high

*buzz* gopher crack (which by the way flyntie, is not funny now im in sydney! i dont understand )

i dont knwo what else to write, but thankyou to fallout and flynt for having me for a week, you two ppl are wonfderfull, and loving, and fun to be ith thankyou!

hug

owww nearly forgot,. for those of you who thought i was going to adelaide, and rouge dragons, i decided again, due to teh amount of effort and time they would have had to put in to see me, cos they are all hugly busy atm, rouge with exams, and josh and his lovely lady with new taska sn jobs...sorry guys, but there will be a next time! hug

ok will think some more, and try to upload osme pictures tonight or tomorrow, or maybe when i get home to uk now, cos its only like 5days till im hone in my bed again! how weird is that!

cheers guys

love you all!

Step (el-nombrie)

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
It was heaps of fun hanging out with you honey, even if you did beat me up!!

Peace out (blue)

Currently on the right side up of the world.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
flynt bw can you say that in a way that dont make me sound like im evil? wink

i knwo it will be hard, but im sure you can try.... smile

Step (el-nombrie)

GidgBRONZE Member
Super Gidg!!!!
8,506 posts

Posted:
I heard about it, Mech you really should try to control yourself a little better. wink

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.

Gidg

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
lolololol!

no!
i cant find a way to make it sound less evil

you accidentally beat me up all the time you were here ! :P

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
well guys, thats it, im well out of oz now, and just waiting in singapoar airport to get my next flight home.

OWWWWWW a 12 hr long ass hall flight, i do look forwards to it lol, movies and sleep i thik are aclled for...

but i want to say once again to every one who i have met, to all those who have helped and supported me, andto all those who have listend to me say about 50 times a day that i love my g/f thankyou

thankyou all for letting me come and play, and now im off to go get some sprite, a hungry jacks, and a lady boy!

peace out blue!

Step (el-nombrie)

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
hug

We'll miss you Mech...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

falloutboySILVER Member
remember
433 posts

Posted:
We love you mechanical mech!
Stay well bro, and always remember to keep a strap-on pancreas at arms reach.. just in case. smile

-As angels debate chance and fate-
i was riding through melbourne on a midget giraffe, things were peachy.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
mmmmmm Strap-on pancakes..... wink

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
do they come with chocolate sauce?

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I'll take 2 if they do Dentrassi! ubblol

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
hey guys...

ok so the fight from sing to uk, was well poo, i felt so bad on teh flight, i had a bad stomac, and couldnt eat, which made it worse, but once i got to the airport, it was all good, i found my bags, and the arms of teh woman i love.

We headed bacj to the hotel, and we had fun, thats al im going to say!

and now its a day later, sophie has gone off to work, for the lasttime, and she wont be home till later, and im trying to stay awake lol

thankyou so much guys for all you havegiven me over that last weeks , i realy have been lucky

thankyou

and flalout i have a strap on pancrease ready....

and no it dont come with choc sause, but it dows come with a detachable splean....

peace out rainbow

Step (el-nombrie)

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
hug

peace out sky blue pink with purple polka dots

Missing you much already

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
hehe guess where we are now biggrin biggrin

and i would just like to say a big thankyou for everyone who helped mech have such a brilliant time hug

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Mech i found a nother hsbc building ubbloco
Nice to meet you and hang out
See when im looking at you next.

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
zzzzzt.

Gopher Crack.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i knowing handled my first uk 10p a couple of days back, and it felt so wron, after using all those oz 10ps, somthing about it felt weird

holding hand fulls of change is ok, i get that, but just this 10p on its own fell well wrong

still im weird and lil more biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

Page: ...