Forums > Social Chat > The best things in life are "Free"

Login/Join to Participate

FabergGOLD Member
veteran
1,459 posts

Posted:
Anyone ever used this site before?

https://www.globalfreeloaders.com

It's a database of like-minded travel freaks (or cheapskates - as the name cleary states!) willing to offer free accommodation to fellow travellers. The testimonials sound quite promising
I've just signed up, as I'm heading off on a years travelling in October, and I just thought it might come in handy.

I've no problems myself with putting up strangers I've never met before (right Gnor?? wink) Would like to hear if any of you have used this site, or have had similar experiences staying with/accomodating people from the net, outside HOP of course cool

Lisa peace

My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely smile

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
nope. Only weird HoPsters that have put me up for the night!

that's a cool site tho, I hope you get lots of nice places to stay because of it and enjoy your travels!

Let's relight this forum ubblove

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
heh, i don't think i'd actually need that site cause i know enough people here ubblol

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**