Forums > Help! > Spinning sesions in oxford?

Login/Join to Participate

MegafishBRONZE Member
lurking...
208 posts

Posted:
Hello everybody, (dr nick stylee)

Just wondering if anyone knew anything about a poi meet up in Oxford sometime in June. smile
I was juggling globalls at the Tribe of Frog party in london a few weeks ago (OMG what a good party) and a lovely girl with long ginger hair (i think) came over and told me about a gathering and asked me if i wanted to come, she might have said she'd be putting a post up about it here, but i haven't seen one. I think it was on the "12th of June", in the "south parks"; sorry if i'm being a little vague, i was shpangtazzled ubbloco out of my tiny little face at the time, would have got all the details then, but was slightly more interested in the ridiculous stuff that my hands were doing, juggle and the fact that people were spinning fire in a the middle of a club in the middle of London (granted it was outside, but it was still amaizing),
Any info would be more than a small bonus people cool

MEGAFiSH : END TRANSMiTtion

Juggling isn't useless, It just isn't useful.

Neural Coding is Idiosyncratic:-)

'Do you like dry cerial? Hope so because we've drunk your milk. Yours Sincerely, Your Neighbourhood Milk Thief'

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
Have a search through the "Events, Performances and Gatherings" section for "Oxford"

I remember seeing the post about it
smile

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

MegafishBRONZE Member
lurking...
208 posts

Posted:
will do :b

Juggling isn't useless, It just isn't useful.

Neural Coding is Idiosyncratic:-)

'Do you like dry cerial? Hope so because we've drunk your milk. Yours Sincerely, Your Neighbourhood Milk Thief'