Page:
ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
so the last few weeks have been like a hollywood romance movie for me, lots of beautiful sunset walks along the beach and other hollywood type moments heartubbloveheart , now my love is back in the uk frown but we are meeting in paris before the ejc biggrin then going back to the uk for atleast 2 months possibly more if things work out nicely study wise. i think we will be based in cornwall but planning to travel all round the uk so if u have a wicked local meet that i *have* to come to or if ud be willing to offer us a place to stay let me know smile
tis so exciting will be my first trip out of oz
ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile ubbrollsmile

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
I quite agree - twas truly nice to meet you ben-jamin - now you're a real person and not just a name on HoP wink

see you again soon i'm sure

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
was great to meet you man smile

hope you enjoyed the sunny sunday.

sorry i wasn't around for it - our sleeping patterns seemed to overlap perfectly and i went to bed almost as soon as you woke up!

see ya around.

juggle

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
see told you ben was cool

i really like when you were psinning mate, and every one and i MEAN EVERYONE was going owww, thats sweet, thats soo nice! biggrin

Brodiman_x, who were you, i dont remebr you there sure you prob werem or is it just me being thick?

Step (el-nombrie)

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
i had blue hair smile

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
and has a sexy little smile redface

Sorry honey it just had to be said smile

Hey Ben wave it was lovely to meet you on Saturday night, we were so glad you managed to make it along.

Mechs right you know.... we were all going owww heart and then when ya started spinning Corrrrrrrrr
biggrin

Honey I'm looking forward to spending some more giggle time with you (perhaps after a nights sleep next time smile smile)

Much respect to you Ben

Lisa
XX

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
saturday was sooooooooo cool even with jet lag kicking in, was awesome meeting so many top people, it was sooooooo cool watching everyone spin i learnt so many new tricks biggrin i even played with poi eek

was very cool putting faces to names definately worth the 12 hours return travel time smile my only regret was not having my video camera with me, i definately want to get footage of all u lovely ppl. im planning on being back in london sometime after falmouth being the 21st i heaps want to come to a tuesday session.

Written by:

can you be in ed next sat? biig spinning party... you HAVE to be here for...

id love to kit but im going to falmouth for the partee there

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
redface ahhhh bam bam gonna make be blush smile
dude (ben ja men) you gonna be around on sun??

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ahh now i knwo who you are, and yes bams is right you do have a sexy lil smile bro! biggrin

BEN 3 DAYS TILL FALMOUTH!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR!
biggrin:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

glad you enjoyed it bro, thankyou lisa and helen for letting him come!

i still dont understand what this cammera stuff is though! :S

Step (el-nombrie)

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
** **walks off with a grin and a rather big head**
smile smile smile smile smile

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
can't say i noticed your 'rather big head' but that grin you got now is almost as sexy as your little smile wink

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i peaked while he was asleep and he does have a very big head! biggrin wink

THWAPPAGE!

Step (el-nombrie)

brodiemanold hand
1,024 posts

Posted:
think im gonna have to rename this hread the make mike feel great thread much hugs to all smile

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
damn you and your hijackingly good looks mike hug2 i shant be arround on sunday but i should be in london for the week after next biggrin off to falmouth tonight woooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooo beach twirlage

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
have fun Ben biggrin

Pm me about the keys for the palace honey

Lisa
hug

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

oliSILVER Member
not with cactus
2,052 posts

Posted:
hello ben, you dont know me, but youll meet me tonight smile

hooooraaah

Me train running low on soul coal
They push+pull tactics are driving me loco
They shouldn't do that no no no

strugzBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,964 posts

Posted:
Hey Ben

Just wanted to say it was most pleasant to meet ya on the fire lit beach of falmouth biggrin

You have some serious skills there with the stix, which has pushed me into the back garden for the last couple of days, biggrin reveser fishtails are almost there!!

Anyhow man, just wanted to say thanx and i hope you didnt get too wet on sunday - out of interest if you ever pass the area feel free to drop by as we shall make room at the inn biggrin

Eezy

Strugz

"...We don't stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing......."

smiley_dup1member
108 posts

Posted:
Hey Ben,
It's Kimbo. Where u be now?? I am in Earls Court, will be here for 2 nights, and then heading down to essex. Let me know if u are in the area we can catch up.

Byeeeee

I don't like living below the tropic of Capricorn..... and now I seem to be in England...... how did I get here???

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
was wicked to meet everyone at falmouth, shame i missed u sunday morning strugz ill definately have to stop in at southampton at some point most likely after ejc

hey kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmy ur gonna hate me ive forgotten ur bag redface ill have to get my brother to post it over can u pm me ur mobile hopefully ill have one in the next few days biggrin
hug

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hiya Ben wave

Thanks for the little workshop in rainy Falmouth. You're a dude and a really good teacher. If anyone gets the chance of a Ben workshop don't pass on the opportunity!

I've been practising my new skills with my trusty broom handle and UCOF's staff when he wasn't looking so just gotta wait for Step to deliver my staff now biggrin

Hope to see you again hug2

By the way, how do you manage to travel so far with so little luggage?? That must be one magic coat you have there! wink

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
hey ben, wehre are you now ? Fancy dropping into bristol at any point for some spinning ? weavesmiley

Mike biggrin

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Hey there... nice to very very briefly meet you at the NIPP. smile

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
How have I managed to miss this thread??
Let me know when you're down southampton way, that's not a million miles from me smile Be good to see some of your quality staffiness again!

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
custombug ill definately see you at falmouth 3 if i wasnt going to be in france id see ya at number 2 but well u know ejc cant really say no to that.

psi ill definately drop into bristol but i have a feeling itll be after ejc and i think ill see you there no?

nyc i look forward to having a spin n chat with ya when ur not running off to other parts of the country

ow how did the rest of ur travels go? i might actually have some half decent tricks to show u this time ive been learning lots of tricks from the london mob, kinda hard not to smile

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
I'm sure our paths will cross before you head homewards. My new staff will be delivered at the weekend biggrin How smiley am I!! bounce2 biggrin bounce

Are you enjoying your time in the yookay? I hope it's a nice as you expected it to be and you've learned lots. Hows your poi coming along?

Let's relight this forum ubblove

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
i hate you! biggrin

Step (el-nombrie)

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Ah, cool, i'll see you at the ejc then biggrin

If you're still around, come to the bristol juggling convention juggle end of september - definitely my favourite convention, nine days chilling out in a field mmmm ..

Mike

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
much madness has occured and im not going to ejc anymore frown life prioritys to sort out not sure how much longer im going to stay in the uk for either frown have currently got my own tempory place in london while i have a big rethink on life

Psiboing
529 posts

Posted:
Damn, sounds serious! What ever happened, have some of these: hug hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

Mike

prosparityfireSILVER Member
13 posts

Posted:
confused2 Man Im sorry that things are falling through the way they are man, how come you arent doing the EJC anymore? Im sure that their are going to be some amazing people their to help realine your focus as to why you decided to this in the first place, and just a heaps more questions that I am sure you are figuring out now. Cause why you left and what you left for arent always the same thing GOD knows that why I came and why I stayed where on two different planets at the end of my journey. ALWAYS thinking about ya man, and so much love through these trials and tribulations.

Do not take lifes experience too seriously. Above all, do not let them hurt you, for in reality they are nothing but your perceptions.
If circumstances are bad and you are inevitable to bear their burdens, do not make them a part of you.
Play your part, but never forget that it is only a role

I know their is probably something of more pertinence, but this might help..

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
Yo man, I haven't a clue what has occured, but I hope it turns out all right...

Just wondering if you was going to be in london on like the 2nd and 3rd of august? I ain't got nothing to do down there part from meet up with some cool spinners from foreign parts... biggrin

Hope things go well.

Keep smilin'

hug biggrin

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

Page: