SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
im not sure if its just my computer- but im sure another aussie i was tlakin to was having the same problem...

pages arent loading on HOP for me....

mostly the 2 disscussion boards and their topics

its coming up with something along the lines of

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\inetpub\wwwroot\homeofpoi\ubbthreads\templates\default\showflat.tmpl on line 219

whats up with this? is it the site? or me? any1 else having this problem? confused

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
Yea iv had that problem afew times, i think it has to do with your connection speed, ie if you take longer than 30sec to load the page it automatically shuts off. They say if you have to many pages open this happens, and also if your downloading, but sometimes it just happens randomly confused i guess they could be fixing it (hop), or changing it around? And thats why you couldnt seem to get in.

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Sometimes the server is too busy to cope with the amount of requests for pages and the database, hence this error occuring. We are hoping to get it fixed shortly.

This error especially occurs on the really long threads. The board wasn't designed to be used to 'chat' and have threads thousands of posts long, so it's understandable that it sometimes can't cope.

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
makes sence.... cos i can open the little threads fine, but not the larger ones....

cool cool.

thanks for letting me know whats going down smile

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.