Forums > Help! > probs with photo gallery

Login/Join to Participate

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
hey wave

I've been trying to upload some pix... but when I've done all the stuff and clicked on "yes I agree with the rules" it says "ERROR: Line 3789 Error uploading photo: Will not upload! Could not validate Userid:" ... am I typing in the wrong thing? confused

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
Have you registered with Malcom to get you own # and folder?

While on the subject, i cant upload ANY pictures for my avatar. Even when i make the pictures 100 times smaller, the file is still the same size, and it only allows 7000 bytes. But some of my pics hardly have a picture and they r still to big. Plus im to stoopid to know how to resize the picture even on ms Paint. spank
EDITED_BY: Taniwha07 (1078472194)

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Hallo Moon Pixie smile

Yep, you need to email Malcolm to get it set up. Click here

A pain, but soon there will be a new, improved gallery! smile

Taniwha07 - The problem is you're using MS Paint. If you send me the original image you want then I can sort it out for you. email:
Non-Https Image Link

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Thanks lovelies
but i did get a new gallery and did all the stuff but I can't log in confused

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*