Forums > Social Chat > Do girls actually like cuddly, podgy boys

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
As i am a member of the growing thousands of "Cuddley, Podgy huggable men on this earth.. i was just wondering what u "ladies" (No mech u cant reply, lol!!) thought of us...

i mean im not obese but then again im not Mr Muscle, and im certainly not "Thin as a Rake" so im in the middle, but have a bit of a gut!!! so please ladies, tell us what we want to hear, or even the truth...

What do u think of us, and how do we rate?

thread open to all, please imagine and post otherwise i will be forced to post a picture of me!! and thats not a pretty sight!! - plus id be ripped to threads, lol....

so.... do tell.....

passing through, this world still lives.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ubblol

you already know my reply! cuddly!!!!! so nice to snuggle up to and cuddle. smile

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

- cat -member
48 posts

Posted:
To be honest, I've not actually been with anyone who is greatly huge in the belly department. This has mainly been due to the fact that as a teenager growing up I always just flitted towards the most beautifully presented packages, even if the stuff inside actually really sucked. Which it often did...

That said, I have a wonderful friend who is definitely not in the most beautiful of wrappings (and also has a jolly belly smile ) but I've always definitely been attracted to him and while things aren't going down that road (I'm really very happy with my current buddy ubblove ubblove) the possibility was lurking in the back of my mind for years.

Its his personality that's so lovely, his energy and spirit and stuff. Just a really beautiful person who I really care for. I guess hugging him is a bit different cos it IS a lot softer and more bear-like ubbloco

I think it's important to eat healthy and get out there and do stuff... but if you're doing all that and have enough energy and are happy and just happen to have a few handles then bugger it, so long as you're healthy and happy it shouldn't make any difference.

So if I had my time again and was not head over heels and currently tumbling up and down on the magical wonderful delicious rainbow of love I can truly say belly's got nothing to do with it and energy and personality all the way cool

Don't most of us end up with some kind of nice pudgy belly anyway? If we don't have one now we'll all eventually prolly get one anyway won't we....? biggrin Our bodies are just containers anyway..

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Well, the question goes both ways...what do you men think about us voluptuous, curvey non-hard bodied-flat stomached women?

I like non-boney men. I agree with Pounce as they are best to cuddle up with. Besides some of the men that I think are the best looking are teddy bearish...Kevin Smith, Oliver Platt, etc. But then I think Johnny Depp is hot too....so who am I to say? It's all about the eyes and arse, so who cares about a belly? ubbangel

biggrin

Pele

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

WryTerraThe reason we say "European"
912 posts

Posted:
let's just say, as a fellow member of the it's a keg not a six pack club, i hope so biggrin

"We have done the impossible and that makes us mighty" - Mal Reynolds

"I can't tell the difference between an electron and a cat" - Brother of a friend

joulzenlightened
187 posts

Posted:
a foolish question to which we all know the answer.. beerchug
depends what chick and what she's into u cant generalise... its like when u c a really werird looking married couple... u cant help but think... does he find her atractive? or is he jsut settling ( and vise versa) in the end its all wahts on the inside that counts i guess. but not between ages 13-23 ubbtickled

it must be green

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
CUDDLEY biggrin biggrin biggrin

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

squarefishSILVER Member
(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)
403 posts

Posted:
Fuel tank for the love machine, baby. wink

MikeIconGOLD Member
Pooh-Bah
2,109 posts

Posted:
Im a guy so Ill only comment on the fems smile If we're talking PURELY physical appearance, I prefer thin petite chicks. Its possible I may find a more full figured girl attractive and have no objection to dating/being intimate with her but if you put a full figured girl and a thin/fit girl that looked exactly the same (aside from the weight) next to each other, Id choose the thin one. I am, however, a twig and thinner than even 99% of the girls Ive met.

If we're also factoring personality into the equasion and given the same scenario except the thin girl had a [censored] attitude, id take the bigger.

I dont, however, find really big girls attractive. I probably would never consider dating someone over 175lb or so. I weigh ~110 give or take so that would just look wierd smile

Let's turn those old bridges we crossed into ashes.
We'll blaze a new trail,
and torch the rough patches.

-Me

mrFlibbleSILVER Member
Ghostbuster
455 posts

Posted:
i dont like the extremes - too skinny or too obese.
but anywhere inbetween is good for me smile (girls we're talking about here)
also, a pretty face makes up for a lot wink (ironic really considering my face biggrin )

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Good muscle tone. I want my partner to take as much pride in their physical fitness as I do in mine. If it was an either/or situation than I guess slightly padded is better than looking like you'll break easily.

Frodo, if you're using "cuddly" as a euphanism for "fat" you're a long way off that.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
i prefer someone whos more cuddley, i dunno why, they just seem to have better personalities and don't seem to have their heads stuck up their arses as much as picture perfect rudeboys.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
So last night I was at a restaurant and watched a gorgeous woman (wearing an engagement ring) and what was presumably her fianceé sit down at the table next to ours. He was definately the podgy, balding type.

Fear not, Frodo. She's out there. cool

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
Thanks guys for all the moral support!! saves me posting a pic of the demon belly!! argh... am trying to eat healthy!!

so for all u guys out there liike me, we can be loved ubblove - even without a sixpack! biggrin

passing through, this world still lives.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Also, Frodo, having gone through both keg and six-pack phases of my life, I know that people who will really be good to you don't really care all that much. ubblove

-Mike

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
Yup. I've also actually told a guy with an almost six pack that I liked them slightly pudgy instead. That guy wasn't too enthused by my comment...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I know a lot of girls who don't like pretty boys because they tend to be either flakes or arrogant (or both). She got burned one too many times and intentionally avoids the pretty ones.

I need to learn her lesson. rolleyes

-Mike

Big AndyBRONZE Member
186 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Originally posted by Pele
Well, the question goes both ways...what do you men think about us voluptuous, curvey non-hard bodied-flat stomached women?
biggrin

My fav!

To be honest, I don't find skinny girls particularly attractive. I never really got why people thought all the skinny superstars/actresses/models/singers were hot. I mean, they're pretty and attractive, but I don't have dirty sexual thoughts about skinny girls. By the same token, I don't really see them as potential love interests either, but of course if I were to be proven wrong, I wouldn't have a prob with it. Like everyone else said, it's what's inside that counts.

A thigh that's not much bigger than my bicep just doesn't turn me on. Gimme some big ole christmas hams squeezed into some tight jeans and I'm happy biggrin

I'll put it this way. Chances are, if a girl weighs less than 130-140 lbs and has less than 36-38 inch hips, I'm really not interested. Where as a girl can weigh 230 pounds (or even more!), but if she has the hourglass/pear curves and can carry it well/dress well, I'll probably still be drooling over her even though she's kinda big.

To put this in perspective, I'm a big guy and I lost my virginity to a big girl. Not a chubby girl, a big girl wink She may have been pretty big, but she had beautiful skin, and not near as much cellulite as a girl her size should have. Nothing gross, she was just like a hot curvy figured chick, just bigger. It really is shocking that a girl her size could look that good. Plenty of girls waaaaaayyy skinnier than her don't look half as good. I'm sure that had a big impact on what I find attractive in women. My fiance (different girl) measures well over 40 inches(~90cm +) around her bubbly phat ghetto booty ubblove

And to Frodo, as a VERY huggable VERY cuddly guy myself (okay okay, I'm fat I'll admit it frown ) There IS MOST DEFINATELY a girl out there that you will find attractive that will find you attractive as well. She's out there waiting for you, probably putting up with some guy that doesn't love her. I actually didn't think my fiance would be interested in me, but she actualy initiated flirtation, so ya never know. Wow, this is a long post, lol. I'm gonna go to bed ubbloco

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

"Welcome to the U-S-A,
We'll treat you right, unless you're black or gay, or Cherokeeeeee!!"

-Brian Griffin from "Family Guy" (the dog)

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i have a theory;

if a plain guy is sweet then he will appear attractive to you
but if a hot guy is arrogant, then unfortunately he will always be hot.

but i think you get what i mean with the first part of my theory.

the guy i was with for *coughtoolongcough* (yes, the one i bitch and cry about on here) was thin and wiry. he's smaller than me and im pretty small (not incredibly thin, but slim). however the last guy i went on a date with was larger. and then to throw in my NYE pick up was somewhere inbetween (however a bit on the slimmer side of the centre),
so for me it really depends on who the individual is, i suppose. if i really had a choice i would probably go for a more athletic body (i would like to say i have zero preference, but i have to be honest) however there is a large element of my own sportiness coming in there; id like a guy to take as good care of his body as i do mine.

however yes, guys with a bit of excess are extremly hugable and that's worth something!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

i8beefy2GOLD Member
addict
674 posts

Posted:
Thats an odd statement Rouge. It doesn't work that way for me, speaking from my slightly odd male perspective I suppose. If a girl has those egotistical qualities which I loathe, she becomes ugly before my eyes no matter how "hot" she is. She is not still hot in my eyes, but far more ugly than any chubby girl. I know many girls who others don't find hot at all that I would consider relationships with just for their personalities.

Of course I'm a bit inclined to the chicks with meat on their bones anyway, but personality is far more important than any physical looks. Quite frankly, the "hot" chicks I meet are usually arogant barbie dolls who I can't stand, though I have met a few who were beautiful on the inside too. They are oddly rare now adays, at least round here, or perhaps I don't get out enough biggrin

And cuddling with those girls is MUCH better. Boney girls jsut poke you mostly... not to offend anyone, perhaps there are good, skinny cuddlers out there, but in my experience, its more fun to have something to hang on to.

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, give me a guy with meat on any day, cuddly, warm, and it feels protective too. I like big men, not huge necessarily, but chunky. But again it depends on a personality too.I used to weigh 7 1/2 stone which meant i was boney and not nice to cuddle up to (according to my boyf), but now im 9 1/2 stone, much happier and a damn site more cuddleable.
I think too many people are more concerned about being overweight, but being underweight isnt healthy either. biggrin

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
two of my friends are quite thin but SO cuddly! i have no idea how they do it! people have said that i'm huggable, even tho there isnt much meat on me. so i think its more of body shapes and stuff than meat. *shrug* i dunno

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

peaches**86943thats sooooo not where i parked my car...................
198 posts

Posted:
most of my guy friends are thin but the best cuddlers i would have to say are the slightly more built but what beats that is my boy his arms are so damn warm and strong and..........**goes off into warm fuzzy land.....** but yes cuddly is cuddlier

we cant stop here its bat country!!!!!!!!!!!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
RIGHT!

nipples to you frodo! im gonna reply

but just to say im overweight and unfit and while not totlay happy with my figure i aont to worried!

Step (el-nombrie)

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
i got the best of both worlds in kent mech and jon
jon skinny malinky but cuddly as hell
and anyone whos ever met mech will know how cuddly he is!

i miss people ubbcrying

random murbles

BELTANE FIRE FESTIVAL. 30th april ~ Calton hill - Edinburgh
SAMHUINN FESTIVAL. 31st October ~ Royal Mile - Edinburgh

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
are you saying im fat? umm

Step (el-nombrie)

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
yeah mech!

no! shut up! you know what i mean!

random murbles

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
by not including me in your post are you saying that i'm not fat?

Kitveteran
1,269 posts

Posted:
please, leave me alone

random murbles

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
ubbcrying

Tao StarPooh-Bah
1,662 posts

Posted:
Yes! i like cuddly boys. And cuddly girls (they've got big boobs *hee hee hee*).

But i'm taken.

I had a dream that my friend had a
strong-bad pop up book,
it was the book of my dreams.

Page: