Forums > Social Chat > film conspiricy theory

Login/Join to Participate

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
I just had to watch demolition man, lets say it is 'poor' hey we laughed alot but there were refernces to the weapons of mass destruction and the presidential schwarzenegger files... noooooooo....

conspiricy thearists......3 ..... 2...... 1 ..... GO!

argh it was scary! eek

EDITED_BY: Ajtag (1077504991)

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

PrometheusDiamond In The Rough
459 posts

Posted:
Personally, I liked it. Yeah, it was kinda goofy, and much of the humor was tongue in cheek, but it was fun AND dealt with some rather interesting topics.
The cryo-prison idea was actually conceived in the early 80's, when the technology was first being explored, and it certainly beats the death penalty. All the violent criminals being 'reprogrammed' into decent, productive citizens? Start with the politicians...
It also made bold statements about social status, placing people in one of two extreme groups. The well-behaved 'normal' people and the "Scraps.' One has to be reminded of H.G. Wells' Morlocks and Eloi parralell.
And as far as the 'President Schwarzenegger' reference, have you seen his latest idea about making reccent immigrants eligible for the presidency?
Plus it had Sandra Bullock, rrrrggggle ubblove 'nuff said...

Dance like it hurts; Love like you need money; Work like someone is watching.

Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, when you DO criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.

StebbinsBRONZE Member
10th degree spoon weilder
171 posts

Posted:
Quote:

Plus it had Sandra Bullock, rrrrggggle ubblove 'nuff said...

Man sandra bullock does nothing for me... She always reminds me of the bitchy older sister i never had.

-Beeaaatch please, I'm the macaroni with the cheese.
-This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.