Forums > Social Chat > Teacher Education in London?

Login/Join to Participate

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
OK, this is a total pipe dream but what the heck, I'll give it a shot.

In the US, high school teachers such as myself need to take additional university classes after they graduate to get pay raises and such. I thought it would be such a blast if I could take some classes while I was out in London during next summer.

Ideally, I'd like to take courses on specific teaching topics like "How to teach special education students" or "How to deal with classroom management issues"...

How would I go about doing that? Who would know? Are there college catelogs online? What universities are the cheapest for a foreigner? Etc, etc, etc...

Anyone have a clue or a friend with a clue?

THANKS!!!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I wuddent even try it, being in the system myself (a sudent, not a teacher!) no1 would do that. all the teachers over here, or certainly were i live, have got their heads so far stuck uo their own arses that they can re-chew their food. spank

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
I gotta take the classes anyway. I thought it be fun to see how it's different over there. At the very least I could sit in the back and laugh at all the silly accents. wink

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
silly?!?!?!?!?! mad i bet ur accents sound just as f*ucked up we do to u. ubbloco