Forums > Social Chat > First performance. . . .

Login/Join to Participate

[({PoiToi})]member
98 posts

Posted:
Hey we have this college talent night nexy tuesday and i'm scheduled to burn. I'm really excited as i have been spinning for about 6 months and this is my first 'real' performance. but i have some questions. I have been practing for a hour or two the past few nights, and if i pull all my moves i'ts not very long (i don't think). i also don't know what the crowd likes, it seems the weave really fast is a crowd pleaser. smileand lastly how do you introduce yourselves? do you talk to the audience at all or just walk out with poi ablaze? i'm excited but kinda nervous, i think i'm thinking abou tit way too much. and help would be appreciated. Thanks Jon I"la paix, aimer, Unite et Ropport"

---Formerly known as RaverRomantic---

AIM: RaverRomantic

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
move that body baby...

mobyginamember
9 posts

Posted:
Hey spin those sticks!relax and get into the drumming!try to vary the music and your rythm, whatever you do they will probably love it!remember the safety side!Enjoy!------------------Share your skills so others may grow

Share your skills so others may grow