Forums > Help! > the little personalised graemlins....ahhh..

Login/Join to Participate

hollymember
61 posts

Posted:
where does everyone make or get those really sweet little faces/ graemlins that arnt on the instant bit when writing a message. some of them are so cool.??????????? ie the little dj guy on the music to spin to post. he he .

Never doubt that a small group of crusties, activists, and politicos can change the world... in fact, it's the only thing that ever does ;-)

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
hi holly

Non-Https Image Link
there's 2 sites that i know of.
crack's smilies
Non-Https Image Link
and best smilies

i would explain how to use them but as i managed to figure it out (all by myself
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
) i guess it's pretty easy.

so my advice would be to sit youself down
Non-Https Image Link
and play
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

have fun!
Non-Https Image Link

wherever you go, there you are.

hollymember
61 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Never doubt that a small group of crusties, activists, and politicos can change the world... in fact, it's the only thing that ever does ;-)

hollymember
61 posts

Posted:
ha ha it worked. hmmmm i know what i will be spending the next week doing....

woow, how sad, im talking to myself on my own post.
gonna try again.........
Non-Https Image Link

your right...lets face it...this isnt rocket science.

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:
realy love tha ao smiles on the best smiles web page

can i post some here???

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

brainstormaBRONZE Member
old hand
1,184 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

[ 12. March 2003, 13:20: Message edited by: brainstorma ]

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand, strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, and screaming "WOO-HOO What a ride!"

hollymember
61 posts

Posted:
a little kinky for 1pm dont you think. we have kids here. dear oh dear oh dear. but permission to post smiles here granted.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
ohhh...

Non-Https Image Link

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...