Forums > Help! > anybody out there in sydney

Login/Join to Participate

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
help !!! i've just landed in Bondi and to know where people hang out ? like anybodie going to glebe thursday nights, im a newbie at this but i can't get enough !

anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fears in their heart!

that shrewd and knavish sprite

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

I am the merry wander of the night -puk

Paddyback from the dead...sort of
884 posts

Posted:
yo dood,
I'd imagine there's loads of peeps in the area. check the meet other section at the top of the board.
best of luck man!

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
hey matey, I'm not sure what is on at glebe at the moment. Will probably be popping along next week to see. I have been hanging out with the lurvely ppls at Macquarie Uni on thurs evenings, but they are on a uni break. So I may well see you there.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

Fire_Emanatormember
96 posts

Posted:
Hi there.

In the POark at the end of Glebe Point Rd every thursday night, there is an open meeting/ gathering of fire players...It has been on for al ost 2 years and still going stronmg, Great place to meet others and practice, learn, trade ideas and moves and have drink or two. The only rules are to bring your own fuel, and observe safety sense, clean up when you leave, and behave in a fairy civilsed manner- considering it is a public community park.
See you then, for more info see: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/fireartfanatics/

Free your mind and your ass will follow!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Thank you for your help see you guy's at Glebe . If i don't get lost
Anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fear in their heart

Called Robin Good Fellow ; are you not he that is frighten of the maidens of the villagery - fairy

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
Hey Ivan, matey. Did you make it along? I went last night and I have got to say I had a magical time.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
No i got lost takeing the tram , Groan !. At least
i will not get lost next week !.

Anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fear in their heart.

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
I will see you there. I will probably be late-ish, as I have to drop into Macquarie Uni first.

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Sorry no i will not be able to make it. I've got to work night shift for the rest of this week. But im hopeing I'll be able to make it next week.

Anyperson can acheive anything if they don't have fear in their hearts.

Kristy-Leemember
26 posts

Posted:
HELLO !!
I'm in Kent, England at the moment but used to go to Glebe fire nites every week...oohh Love it, love it, love it!!! Every week there would be new additions as well as the 'original' FAF. How are you guys??
So just to let you know it's worth the trek down Glebe Pt road bout 8ish, there are busses from Central station, and a bus stop accross from the park. Oh and plently o pubs along the way!! (Be sure to take a drink with you-and some water too!)
happy twirling!!

PukSILVER Member
Sweet talented nutter
2,615 posts

Posted:
Thank's Kristy lee i didn't get out to glebe much last year cause of work at nights. God i forgot about this post... since then i went on holiday's and came back with some new toy's ,like my whip and stilt's
i love my new toy's .But i'll become a regular down there cause i live on glebe point road !!!!!.

[ 24. January 2003, 21:46: Message edited by: Ivan Newton(grubiln) ]