michellomember
13 posts

Posted:
im trying to learn the reverse weave and ive done searches of the other posts on the reverse weave and i didnt see anything that could help me...anyway, i can do a few beats but when i bring the poi back over to my left side, they somehow go horizontal...i have no idea what im doing and my left leg hurts from getting hit so much. all help would be appreciated! or maybe im just a lost cause...

you are no Clarence Wong, you stole my gameslave..you said you had to IGGINS! - Gaz}8> the irken invasion is coming...<O{

MYsterfymember
14 posts

Posted:
I only learnt that trick about a week ago and now iv'e just nailed the behind the back reverse weave....that one hurts if u can't keep up tho,i have a sore nose now...haha anyways with reverse weave just practice doin 2 beats on oneside the 2 on the other and keep doin that then practice one beat one one side adn go for it,that's how i did it and got it straight away.....and if that doesnt help watch the vids really close and if u have chains then grab about 11 links and hook them onto the ring that attaches ur fire head on both sides....that way u won't hit ur leg or face and u can do it inside whilst watchin the video to help without hitting any lights

michellomember
13 posts

Posted:
i solved one problem, i figured out why the poi was going horizontal. kept my palms facing the ground. now i just need to work on the actual reverse weave, not the fig8 *smacks forehead*

you are no Clarence Wong, you stole my gameslave..you said you had to IGGINS! - Gaz}8> the irken invasion is coming...<O{