PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Malcolm,I don't know what the laws are in Australia but I know that the US has public domain laws, which means that after a set number of years the ownership of music and such goes to the public, where anyone can use or perform it. You might want to look into it.Are there copyrights on tribal music? I thought that because it is a hand-me-down nature that it might not have the regulations upon in which also might be worth looking into.Best of Luck and can't wait to see what you come up with.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Check some of the electronica artists on mp3.com alot of them are willing to allow use of their music, just to get there name out. What kind of music are you looking for? I play a number of instruments(didge, bass guitar, drum machine...), if you wanted I could lay down some generic riffs. I'm by no means a pro at anything, I just like to fool around with them, but given the time, I may be able to come up with something.-PSM

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon