Forums > Social Chat > whens the next moon fest?

Login/Join to Participate

smittymember
104 posts

Posted:
hello, currently i am only a back yard fire twirler who needs to get out, i am just wondering if anyone knows when the next moon fest event is on, i am looken on the net and all i can see was about 15th of sep, if anyone knows anything about when the next night is, or any other sort of fire twirling night is can you please email me at smitty98@hotmail.com, any information would be apreciated[This message has been edited by smitty (edited 24 January 2001).]

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
you just missed one on the 12th of Jan .. next one will probably be the next Friday of the week of the full moon.. although you could always e-mail the organisers at moon_fest@hotmail.com and get put on the mailing list.

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
The next Moon Fest is on Friday 9th February and it is themed Fire (funnily enough_Saturday March 10th is the Earth Moon FestSunday 8th April is the Air Moon FestSunday 6th May is the Water Moon Fest.Like arialtetsuo said though ... if you want to know about Moon Fests, you really should contact Bec and Elke at moon_fest@hotmail.com and get them to put you on their mailing list.Ðraevon

emptysetmember
98 posts

Posted:
where is moon fest?

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

.draevonBRONZE Member
92 posts

Posted:
The Moon Fests are held in Moora Park in Shorncliffe, north of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia.Ðraevon.