Forums > Social Chat > Hiya another newbie in UK

Login/Join to Participate

Dougalmember
11 posts

Posted:
Hi, Just found this site and ordered some poi, Just wondering if there are any of u in the medway (kent) area who want to get together?ThanxDougal :-P

The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Hi Dougal,Welcome to the Board. smileI am sorry, but I am nowhere near Kent. You can look in the meet others section and you'll see where UK twirlers are located. Also I beleive there is a looooong thread under the gathering estcion of the board about meeting twirlers in theUK.Enjoyshine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 03 October 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Hey DougalWelcome to HoP coolM:-)~

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Hi DougalIm not from daaan saaaf, but I thought Id give u a welcome...Im new too.Ive just received my starter poi kit from here with the video and I got the circles of light too. Im well chuffed as I am sure you will be.Have you done anything before? or new to poi?Happi Spinning mateAngie x------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Dougalmember
11 posts

Posted:
Thanx all for responding, I must admit i love this site (I've even started trying to learn new moves at work)Before finding this place I was making my own Poi (it's not much fun when ur wicks break and fly into the audience watchng u!) Now i've bought some new kit! (yay decent poi1)I have been doing poi for a couple of years (it dosent show!) and i am learning lots of new moves (nearly got the 5 beat weave!)+ angie what do u mean about daaan saaaf I am not a chavva! grrr LOLDougal :-)------------------The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

150 posts

Posted:
Dougal!!!Oh I do love it when people growl at me winkand I must say I didnt mean to offend I can assure you !....thing is I dont even know what a 'chawa' is anyway ...you see everywhere is daaaan saaaf from me, (apart from the places up north of course, he he) chill!Angie x

Dougalmember
11 posts

Posted:
Soz angie Only kiddin!what i meant to say was chavva! examples of which are at www.chatham-girls.com (me thinks u might laugh!).Oh yeah just a warning BEAMING POI Hurt! but look really good!N e way cyaz l8rGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (IA nice big 1 just for u!)------------------The world always looks better when ur unconcious! (well i think so, i dont know about ne 1 else!)

150 posts

Posted:
Well....I went to see the 'Chatham' site and although Im not into sexist jokes ...I have to say I pissed myself laughing....neadless to say Im not from Chatham otherwise I might be hitting you round the head with my poi right now !!! grrrrrr !!! lolIt made me giggle anywaylove Angie xx------------------"If you alway do what youve always done, youll always get what youve always got".....by 'someone wiser than me'