Insidiousmember
3 posts

Posted:
I was was wondering if anybody had any ideas of where i might be able to get paint for my walls so when i turn on my black light my walls look really cool :-) ive tried all the normal paint stores but they havent been any help really.

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
ummm i use bleach

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
Try an art store, thats where we got ours.

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Over here we have really cheap bargain bin bookstores were you can buy quite good but really cheap uv paint.

Meh

mojo_jojomember
14 posts

Posted:
try the art / school section at your local Wally*Mart, BIG K, or Target((o)) stores [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif">------------------[/image]Check out my kewl Rave-inspired website!" https://soflabob.tripod.com/neo-tech
"[This message has been edited by mojo_jojo (edited 27 December 2001).]

Where ever u rave, there u are

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
This is the BEST place that I have found for getting UV reactive paints and supplies.------------------------------------------ Wildfire Inc, Ultraviolet special effects, explores light and art.Ultraviolet technologies created by Wildfire, you can create a unique and creative special effects for any application. Since 1989, Industry professionals have relied on Wildfire products to create dramatic blacklight visual effects for film and television. In addition, Wildfire professional lighting fixtures feature state-of-the-art technology fused with the power of Wildfire Paints, Serigraph Inks, and Water Dyes. https://www.wildfirefx.com/------------------Blessings
to all, Peter "In motion, move like a thundering wave. When still, be like a mountain.Rising up, be like a monkey. Land swiftly and lightly like a bird. Be steadylike a rooster on one leg. One's stance is as firm as a pine tree, yetexpresses motion. Spin swiftly and circularly like a wheel. Bend and flexlike a bow. Waft gracefully like a leaf in the wind. Sink like a heavy pieceof metal. Prey like a watchful, gliding eagle. Accelerate like a gusty wind." Wushu Proverb

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I use UV reactive chalk on my walls as it wipes off easily and allows me to change the design with my mood. Also I can allow friends to draw on my walls if they like and it does not matter 'cause I can wipe it off with a cloth.------------------'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience'

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

PyroPunkmember
4 posts

Posted:
regular white paint is reactive. you could prime the wall black and paint white designs over top>/?PyroPunk

SteelWngsBRONZE Member
169 posts

Posted:
Have you thought of just going out and buying a lot of "blacklight" posters and covering your room in them. There is some very Kewl retro 60's stuff out now that looks great. ------------------Blessings to all, Peter "In motion, move like a thundering wave. When still, be like a mountain.Rising up, be like a monkey. Land swiftly and lightly like a bird. Be steadylike a rooster on one leg. One's stance is as firm as a pine tree, yetexpresses motion. Spin swiftly and circularly like a wheel. Bend and flexlike a bow. Waft gracefully like a leaf in the wind. Sink like a heavy pieceof metal. Prey like a watchful, gliding eagle. Accelerate like a gusty wind." Wushu Proverb

Blessings to all,
Peter
When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon ...you just have to outrun the halfling.

Orinmember
36 posts

Posted:
We use wildfire at work smile it really really kicks ass. Only thing is I don't remember if they sell it to like.. 'normal' people. Because the products they sell are reaaally concentratedLike their dye is a 1:2000 ratio of dye to waterit's insaneI had glowy blue hands for weeks grinFor what you'd probably want you should go with their 'invisible' line of colors smile-Orin

Once I cut my hand, but the wound was not part of me.
Now I'm a man, there's a wound at the heart of me.

DIANNAmember
55 posts

Posted:
they have this stuff called woolite i think its with the washing stuff and it glows great in black lite rooms just paint it on your wall it's invisibale too grin[This message has been edited by DIANNA (edited 04 January 2002).]

Insidiousmember
3 posts

Posted:
Thanx heaps. I decided to go for bright green and dark blue walls. and i think i will see if i can find any of that UV chalk around cause that sounds like a good idea. I know we have some of those UV active pens u know that u write on your tv with just incase it gets stolen. Im still open to any other cool sugestions :-)