Forums > Technical Discussion > Powerful, bright, lights etc

Login/Join to Participate

Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
Does anybody know where there are some powerful, powerful, lghts tha I could hitch up to some strings. I just want to twirl something that can be seen from far away. Something tht people have to stand like 50yds away to watch, ad I have t wear protective glasses so I don't burn out my eyes. Just a thought. peacematty

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
You could try buying some beaming balls from Malcom, and then plug them into a wall or a car battery! :P Hope that helps rolleyes How about some fissioning nuclear material? I'm sorry I'm such a smartass! Or how about MMMMMMFF.......AAAAHK..........UHHHHHP....:gets attacked by moderator(presumeably) and wrestled to the floor in a sleeper hold:

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~