Page: ...
joe_sixstepsmULti-torTOISe
310 posts
Location: Kent currently, Cornwall soon, New Zealand eventua...

Posted:
Gr. Just wrote a really over-verbose rant, and then lost it in computer incompetence.

Essentially, I want loads of people to come down and have a spinning weekend at my place in Sevenoaks for the weekend of the 28th - 30th. There are two free bedrooms and lots of mattresses, and twenty litres of paraffin to be burned. You're welcome for as brief or as long a stay as you want - just pop in to say hi or stay for a month!

We're about twenty minutes walk from beautiful Knole Park, which is full of deer and good places to spin, and London is only a short journey away. It would be wicked if a load of people could stay for the whole weekend, giving us plenty of time to rant around and learn each other's tricks before heading up into the park on night-time fire missions.

I cook (generally edible) vegetarian food, we've got decks set up in the living room... how can you resist?

Look forward to seeing you soon.

The Confusion Squid has many tentacles

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
oooh !! im back from Oman the week before that biggrin
so i may just be able to come up ..dependig on money of course :rolleyes:

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

310 posts

Posted:
Narr, please please please come! YOU HAVE TO!

2,568 posts

Posted:
i shall do my bestest! biggrin ..on slightly different note i guess your not out here fpr xmas?!

310 posts

Posted:
Sorry! I don't think I can make it. Need to work, availability of flights, cost of tickets... and there are so many good things going on over here! I'll get back there sooner or later, but for now it's not going to happen. I know I've been a bit lame... but please come and stay for a while anyway! If you can make it for the weekend of the 9th then you'll get to meet a lot of spinners, have a good time... and if you confirm early enough I could even sort you out a private room... just you and Mand... maybe the dungeon? (Read: garage) We'll even rig up a few straps on the walls...

2,568 posts

Posted:
oop think you got the wrong girl that would be pounce you're thinking oh *giggles*

and shame on you for not coming back here spank mine you i give anything to be back there over xmas too!! rolleyes

310 posts

Posted:
Well... maybe I am confused. Didn't actually read through the whole thread (all, what, 64 pages of it?) but you two certainly seemed... er... to have similar interests , shall we say? ( spank)

2,568 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol its all abit of fun ..well for me at least wink

310 posts

Posted:
What, you mean that if we locked you and mand in the garage, you wouldn't actually strip off and start beating each other? But I was factoring that into the entertainments program for the weekend...

2,568 posts

Posted:
ubblol ubblol ubblol ubblol

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Quote:

What, you mean that if we locked you and mand in the garage, you wouldn't actually strip off and start beating each other? But I was factoring that into the entertainments program for the weekend...

eeksounds like cool entertainment to me! Hmmm... joe maybe of you payed pounces air fair over here we could keep you entertained! eek If not, then i'm sure El will take up the difficult task of entertaining you! ubblol
(or we could just play pass the pigs! HOURS of fun!!! ubblol)

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

310 posts

Posted:
Well folks, there we have it. Hours of spanking in the garage, and all we have to do is scrape together the cost of a plane fare... According to Lastminute.com the price of a return from Denver would be $573... that's £328.35...

All in all, about twenty to thirty people passed through last weekend. Would everyone be up for chipping in a tenner to have the "Pounce... parental discretion is advised" thread re-enacted in the garage for the duration of the weekend? We could let them out to have a spin and warm up (it's awful cold in that dungeo... er, garage) every now and again...

MandSILVER Member
Keeper of the Spitfire
2,317 posts

Posted:
Yippeeeee...
*starts chanting*
pounce pounce pounce pounce...

Wait... you mean i have to be in that garage aswell? eek
But its awfully cold... ubbangel
Can we have a heater?
Or maybe a few burning staffs? (i'm sure we'll have enough of them!)

Lets steal a spaceship and head for the sun, and shoot the stars with a lemonade ray gun.

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
Quote:

oooh !! im back from Oman the week before that biggrin
so i may just be able to come up ..dependig on money of course :rolleyes:

narr, dont you live near me sorta? when ur at home i mean, cause i will gladly give you a lift up to joes! im an expert navigator of sevenoaks now, and can even get to canterbury and back without dying....so my drivings safe!!

am i thinking strait, but ur miles away now, but will be comming home around the date of the party (home being Pourtsmouth)??

i offer 20 quid towards the flight!!, if i can sell my body and make more money then i will controbute more!! but i doubt selling my body will make money, if not loose me money!!

i will prob go toa local charity shop and buy all the clothes that they have, spending a fiver and still getting change, thats my controbution to the "monster poi", i could bring a welder to make them double strong!! (not that i know how to use it)

hehehe

frodo!

passing through, this world still lives.

2,568 posts

Posted:
frodo i may take you up on it ..i'll let you know closer to the time

310 posts

Posted:
To avoid confusion, I am starting another thread titled 'Kent 9th - 11th Jan'... not very original I know, but at least it's consistent. See you there...

FrodoBRONZE Member
old hand
1,092 posts

Posted:
ill be there as soon as the thread opens!! waiting on the start line!!!

charity shops have been raided and i have 3 bin bags full of clothes!!

narr.....ill come get u from oman!! put in a fiver for fuel!! lol

frodo

passing through, this world still lives.

Page: ...