Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Wellington (NZ) gatherings / juggling shops

Login/Join to Participate

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Are there any regular gatherings happening in Wellington at the moment? I should be around in a week or so. Also, I desperately need some new wicks, after the tragic loss of all my old ones to Aloha airlines last month. Are there any juggling shops that might sell me some?

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

Dragon7GOLD Member
addict
625 posts

Posted:
YES, there are some places in Wellingto to get kev. But i cant post it here, otherwise there will be none left... serious, they run out like weekly. But if u really need some p\m me.

I dont know about any gatheringz down there, but if you find out plz let me know, i have free place to stay, and i hear there are some good spinnerz there. Maybee we can hook up, and burn some down.

markeesparkmember
62 posts

Posted:
Im unsure about welly but there are gatherings in auckland for u.monday night juggling in the city,tuesday night fire @ victoria park and friday juggling @ onehanga.Also we have wick for sale but out of respect i suggest you order some from HOP otherwise Email me.

Markeespark Sparkeemark & me

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Unfortunately a bit late for the Auckland gatherings, passed through already. I did ask when I was there, but got no response until after I was gone. I would order from here if I could, and have done many times in the past, but without a fixed residence it's a bit difficult - I'm travelling at the moment, don't really know where I'm going to be from one day to the next.

Taniwha07, pm on the way

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.