Randommember
43 posts

Posted:
meet at sefton park, palm house, 8.30 till late monday 1 st of september. if any spinners in the area want footage of them spinning we are trying to get cameras out looks like there will be a few people doing stills and minidv stuff. bring friends and drums and toys and paraffin cos you can never have enought of any of them. also bring wenches, alcohol, fun and anyother things to warm up your night call. if you want details call on 07779434294 Random Mike

smoking makes you look cool His Majestys personal Elvis

Randommember
43 posts

Posted:
its tonight and a few more spinners are coming but nobody seems to use home of poi in liverpool. Is there anybody out there????

echo.......

echo

igimember
15 posts

Posted:
damn - just had an email this morning that this happenned last night - few of my mates were there and noone told me about it - bugger! I am gonna have to check these boards more often! FYI a few of us spin in Liverpool pretty much every weekend....though you probably already found that out if you were there last night.

If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.</i]

Randommember
43 posts

Posted:
Another liverpool fire party come and spin its on sunday, same bat time same bat channel, sefton palm house 8.30 ish its my birthday and last time i will be in liverpool for a while. see you soon

mike