ThomasBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
hey, im on holidays near brisbane, a place called Cleveland, does anyone poi around this area, I would like to meet up with others. I heard that there a meeting on South Bank on Mondays? I don't know?

Thomas

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
Talk to Maeon or Dravon from incendium... I think there is a Gathering in the park near Cleavland train Station each Sunday... not sure though... you might want to check with them.

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
The meet at southbank is not on until after christmas.
Hope to see you there after that though...There are really friendly people who go there who are willing to show you HEAPS of tricks...
Have a good holiday.

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

SpArKiE*shiny shiny*
218 posts

Posted:
or wellington pt of a friday night...

but dunno how many ppl will be down that way this week... but u could try.

And wherever you've gone and wherever we might go. It don't seem fair. Today just disappeared.

ThomasBRONZE Member
55 posts

Posted:
cool, well i might go down to wellington pt this friday and see whats happening. im only up her till the 3rd so hopefully i will be able to meet up with people before then.

Thomas

HOP Newsletter