AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Anyone here involved with Mascon on the 27th July 2002 at Sydney Park?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Hi Ade

Not involved with the festival itself, but will certainly be attending. Will be spending most of my time around the psy-trance area. Details below:

Any other HOPers going?? Should we organise a burn? (says the girl who hasn't lit up her staves for months...)

Time: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM

DJs: Sylk Vs Stomp, Agent 23 Vs Simon D, Adam T, Raptor

The Mascon Festival returns in full force this year to the sacred site - Sydney Park, St Peters. Come on down and join in the action starting at midday!

The Mascon Festival has become a tradition in South Sydney as a non-commercial festival that aims to showcase the diverse talents of organisations and individuals in the local community. The day is filled with a wide range of free creative activities, performances, workshops and events that demonstrate the rich cultural life of the area.

The day is divided into two distinct parts. The first takes place from 12 noon to 5pm and is full of free activities, roaming performers and specific activities for children and young people.

At dusk the focus is on the main stage, pageant and closing concert. Workshops are now underway for the creation of lanterns for the grand parade of light, sound, colour and spectacle. If you or any of your friends would like to join these workshops please contact Phil Relf on 9319 5488 for details.

The theme for this year is the Phoenix.

This event is supported by AUSTRALIENS.NET

Venue Details: Sydney Park (Opposite St peters Train Station)

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
I'll be there. Perhaps we can light up together Flash! It'll be the first time in a while for me too.

It'd be nice to see you too Ade.

Love and Light

Finn

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
That'd be great, to catch up. I was going to get involved in the parade and fire sculptures, but just didn't have time Too many other projects

I will certainly be wandering around there at some point..... and a burn in Sydney Park would be awesome.