How about Hamstead Heath this time?
Get involved!

Bring it on!

Axis.

MrConfusedBRONZE Member
addict
529 posts

Posted:
Count me in! If everything can be organised in time, it's perfect timing - just after my first set of exams, about a week and a half before my next set. Athough I'll have to find out exactly how to get to the heath - I spent about an hour trying to find the common from Clapham Junction! I'm so crap!!

J

If you're not confused, you're not thinking about things hard enough.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I really wish I could make it, but I've already sorted out a long weekend in Croyde with some friends, they'll be surfing in their kayaks and since my wrist won't be up to that, I'm going to spend 4 days spinning on the beach instead

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
well as for this event, i feel that it is in the hands of dom, glass and carrey to organise if they feel they can. They are event organisers of poi in the park london. oh and if you are requireing to use the poi in the park as an event name please email me, and i will help you out. but as i say please get in contact with the above said names.
So wish i could be there, what about the following weekend as i may be in london so it would be kewl to do it.
thats it for me for now.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
eerm, not for me and my dog,

At SPIP london one, Dom was advertising
summer swinging
The 1st and 3rd sunday afternoon for the next few months on the glade at clapham common.
So if you can wait an extra day and ride the northern line southbound...
More picnics aand blankets
A bit like SPIP, but more informal,
and I would expect a bit smaller. (well 200 people at SPIP is quite a few)

PK and I (and the rest of the posse) are just starting to plan the next big PIP gathering which will be in about 2-3 months.

be cool
Drew

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
London Poi in the Park was PiP5, PiP6 is this weekend, up north, wish I could go, maybe next time.

Anyway, look at the summer spinnin thread for details. Trying not to step on each others toes, but we'd already been telling people about this. But we can still dance around, plenty of days in the week for multiple events, it's a 4 day weekend, so spin it all!

If you do meet on Hamster Heath then tell people where, 'cos it's a bigger place and a little bitchy to get to from what I know.

[ 22 May 2002, 21:18: Message edited by: Dom ]

Axismember
171 posts

Posted:
Didnt realise you guys had already announced the meets on 1st and 3rd Sundays. Lets just stick with that, sounds cool as!

Axis.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
resolved: now back to uni in the yard in the sun or will it piss down again? damn weather