Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Twirling workshop in Canberra, Australia in March 2002

Login/Join to Participate

Wyrmwoodmember
11 posts

Posted:
It's twirling time! Have you ever wanted to make a firestick and learn to fire-dance, but don't feel you have the skills required? This workshop will teach you all about it. Make your own fire-staff! Twirl in a supervised and safe environment!Starts: Tuesday 5th March, 2002 for 4 x 2 hour sessionsTime of classes: Tuesday 6-8pmCost: $140 (includes materials for firestick making)Campus: BruceCIT course code: ACT1226Register NOW ! Places limited !! Includes: background of fire-twirling, details on fire-staffs, techniques,safety, construction and more! Take home your own stick. Registration and info: CIT Solutions, Bruce ( Canberra, ACT, Australia )ph. 6207 4441email: cit.solutions@cit.act.edu.au or print out the enrolment form at https://www.find-a-course.tpg.com.au/cit_enrolment.htm
and fax or mail to CIT

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
Hiya Wyrmy!You teaching the course?Ade (but you'd know me as Adrianne from Applegrove - nice to see you on the board!)

Wyrmwoodmember
11 posts

Posted:
Hiya Adrianne! Still twirling? winkYes, I'm teaching the course. I've taught one already at CIT last September and it went really well with a class of about twelve people. Lots of fun for both students and teacher =)Wyrmwood

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
How wonderful! Yep, still twirlin wink Best of luck with the course! You have to come to Yule now you realise to put on a workshop...... smileAde[This message has been edited by Ade (edited 15 January 2002).]