Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Christmas/new year/1st anniversary PIP dates anyone?

Are we nearly there yet?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
unfortunatly we wont be round until into the new year now, so i have no plans on organising any thing i can not make, so if any one wants to organise a meet then thats kewl, most people will be back home for christmas so i dont know how many people will turn up. hope every one has a very good christmas, gonna be a busy one this year i think.
thistle i may be in leicester at the weekend if you arent up to any thing, i know sypher might be up for a spin with gemma, not sure about lou but sure i can call her and see whats up. might be the only chance i get to spin for the next week. i have poi and clubs but no firey stuff but i got toys thats all that counts. lemme know what you think, cos i'm not sure how long to stay just yet, prolly gonna depend on when nats back at work.
so any wyas hope y'all have a good crimbo.

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Boxing day Zog question...

It's at the Unit (Corporation), right? Now I don't remember there being much UV in there from NY Sushi, But it could have been changed since then.

Anyone know?...

There's a good chance I'll be there, just depends on if my visiting friends are up for it (they fly from the 'States overnight, arriving tomorrow so they might be a bit too tired)

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Miss Dnewbie
1 post

Posted:
PIP. Thistle, PK&Nat what about Saturday 4th January??? Somewhere in Sheff, Encliffe Park. We could all hijack PK n Nat's house and drag them all down the hill to the top side of the park where the trees shelter everyone from the rain...

Did everyone have a good Christmas? Mine was suprisingly good. I think I'm boycoting new years though. Doing a bit of Spinning on my back garden, setting the shed on fire then relaxing on the sofa and watching a few dvd's.

So happy new year and if anyone wants to have a Poi in the Park then say so!

Davena

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Bye bye all,

I'm running off to the snow for the forseeable future. Will be back when it melts.

HAPPY NEW YEAR hope you have a mad one.

much love,
Laura

snow lurverly snow
woo woo!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Is there any chance of there being a PiP at the end of this month? Only my young fairy and I will be in town for Headcharge and it's my birfday n stuff . . . . And I miss seeing you people . .

just a thought.

Plus Miss Napalm has some awesome new poi moves to show off And I have some mediocre new staff moves too . . .

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sure can, sunday 1st feb, poiinthepark 1 year anniversary bash at endcliffe park, 4pm till late cos i wanna hang with the fragles
any one coming? any one still fuckin alive in sheffield? hello HELLO?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
sure can, sunday 1st feb, poiinthepark 1 year anniversary bash at endcliffe park, 4pm till late cos i wanna hang with the fragles
any one coming? any one still fuckin alive in sheffield? hello HELLO?

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
PK do you mean Saturday 1st February or Sunday 2nd February? Please make it Saturday . I work EVERY Sunday night so won't be able to make it and I want to hug the fraggles too, and you and everyone else

Are we nearly there yet?

tenticleenthusiast
275 posts

Posted:
mmm... poi inna park. Much better than revision... Particularly because i'll be missing Headcharge because of aforementioned revision...

Hmm, maybe if I take no notice of the revision, it'll go away and leave me in peace?

-Ben

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
No poi in the park OR headcharge for us fraggles if we don't find somewhere in Sheff to stay

But I think mr c@ntus is sending word to the orange one in the hope of a comfy corner of carpet.

Lots of love to you all and big hugs to those I know - you'll get real ones on the day

x x x

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ros call me i may be able to sort some floor space for you.
shall we say saturday then?

poirob2member
43 posts

Posted:
Pip sounds great, but I'd be travelling from Harrogate, so id need some directions and somewhere to lay my frazzled head down 2 kip. Also, im not very good, so please dont laugh.

Is this were Im supposed to write something interesting.....errmm.........AVOCARDO!!!!!!

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Yeay!! I'll be back then - I'll call my Nick to see if he's up for it!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Fabulous, see you all there

*Runs around doing happy dance*

Are we nearly there yet?

Miss Dnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Can I come?

Davena

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Surely it's open invitation Mistress D?

And not to worry Bunnikins, I'm not too good at spinning either.

Meh

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
befor confusion sets in it is i pk [kato's S/N]

directions can be found here poi in the park any bus number in the eighties goes to endcliffe park.
threads alive, things are looking up

Kato

Miss Dnewbie
1 post

Posted:
So who's going to be attending the PIP's 1st Anniversary then?

And PK do you check your messages?

MMMmmm this means I'll have to practise a bit more then...

"D"

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
hello all! i will try my damned hardest to make pip this time especially as the anniversary an all...plus there is potentially a party at liams on the sat night (not 100% yet but it was mentiontioned the other night) so i shall let you all know if there is.

anyhow how the devil is everyone? long time no see hoe the christmas and new years celebrations went well for you all!

hopefully see you soon

rachel x

ps tentical ....don't make my mistake and end up repeating!

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
We come and play with you all.

It's been soooo long since I last saw the Sheffield crew

Hey C@ntus and FNF, lets not be shy this time ehhh

I'm looking for a place to rest me head at some point though......can anyone help ?

BamBam

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

3,638 posts

Posted:
Bam Bam - I'll try and be nice! lol..... see you there sweet pea

Trippie HippieBRONZE Member
old hand
733 posts

Posted:
I'm gonna come. YAY.
I know it is only me who is excited by this, But it gives me hope.

I'm gonna sleep at the station, Might get murdered- might not, we will see, hehe

What are the chances of it being canceled this time????

LOL
Taking it easy
Trippy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone.
N.E.W.B. Agent #012
"I Got Soul"
Non-Https Image Link

[ 11. January 2003, 06:36: Message edited by: Trippy Hippy ]

Trippie Hippie- Monty Dons secret love child

Fly like a mouse, run like a pillow, be the small book case.

"Last night i met some pixies and we danced around a stone".

Because dressing up is fun.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I'll be as horrible as always Bam

Someone remind me to take Spiral's CDs back to him when i come up too.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
hey D i do check my messages daily, but unfortunatly my puter blew up last week, and i finaly just got it back.
hence no poi details on the site and my lack of postings.

3,638 posts

Posted:
Does that mean you're going to reply to my email then mr rasclat?

poirob2member
43 posts

Posted:
Ok c@ntus, we can be crap together and to hell with them all!!! MMOOHHHAAAWWWWWW!!!!! (did I think that or type it?)

Is this were Im supposed to write something interesting.....errmm.........AVOCARDO!!!!!!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
havnt checked mail yet, still downloading progies and stuff.

will reply as soon as, i tried to cal you but as soon as you get a mobile you dont have it switched on.
my living room floors filing up all ready, both tempests and posibly jo derry are coming too, may be some others.

any one contacting josh and kat? i dont have email addy's fer them, i dont think.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
any staff spinners coming down?
i hung up my poi.

tenticleenthusiast
275 posts

Posted:
Me.
I haven't hung up my poi (cos my brother got me electroglos for christmas), but I haven't put my staff down for a while, either...

--Ben

Page: ......