The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Is there anyone out there from the NH area? Prob. not but I just started with poi like a month ago and I can't seem to find anyone near me that has a remote interest in it.Matt

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

TEK829member
29 posts

Posted:
Albany, NY? Not TOO far off.... smile

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

The Welcome Mattmember
193 posts

Posted:
Nice!! I am originally from Windham. NY and I have a ton of friends in Albany. I go pretty often... Most of them go to RPI or SUNY Albany...I'll definitely be in the area and hitting up the clubs...Matt

I dreamt that I ate a 10 pound marshmellow and then when I woke up, my pillow was gone!

Whiffle Squeekaddict
416 posts

Posted:
eh, im in new england, but not exactly youre area, oh well, but hey, if youre ever in the luxurious state of connecticut, drop a line, theres not enough twirlers in this area...

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was going to say something nice about Hikotage but you'll only persuade him I'm mocking him so i wont bother....

Meh

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
There are some people in Boston Matt and a yahoo group called Boston_Poi. You can just sign up for it, it's an open group. There's not a lot of traffic these days as it's getting cold outside. Right now, we're looking into getting an indoor space to spin.Nomad

PeterBmember
20 posts

Posted:
Hey hey hey Matt. I'm about 2 hours from ya, up here in Maine! There's nobody that spins up here. I just started a couple weeks ago. I'm always interested in getting together with others.Peterwww.peterboie.com

----------------------what is fire? Magic!