Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Events and performances-keeping us busy!

Login/Join to Participate

vyvyanjourneyman
92 posts

Posted:
Hi there, anyone in Melbourne Australia come check out the Fireworks phenomenon at these gigs:15th December, Fireworks goes pagan for the Midsumma Witches' Ball, held at Montsalvat in Eltham. Vyvyan's doing two solo sets, backed by Spiral Dance on percussion.22nd December, ET's, High Street. Prahran. Cast and Crew after party for Warner Bros Queen of the Damned film shoot. Invite only, unless you were there! Vyvyan and a host of other freaks will entertain us for the night, 7:30 start.31st of December, Fireworks goes to Monkey for their annual mega-NYE bash, at QBH, Southbank. By this time of night we'll all be stuffed after some corporate gigs, should be a great night!1st January, 2001Whooo hooooo! Still going! Wonder howmany v-drinks I'll have sunk by then, how many burns I'll have! Jinn and Vyvyan will be performing at Inner City, a massive dance event at the Royal Showgrounds, Fireworks will be in Monkey's arena, still pumping it out. By now the weather should be looking up, and we'll be starting the FLASHPOINT parties again, stay tuned for details or check the website, www.fireworksdance.com.auLove, sooty fingers and kerosine breath,Kerri.

...Firebreathing? Magic is only part of it my friend, diet does the rest!