Phuhzzzie Wuhzzzie the Pumpkin Kingmember
141 posts

Posted:
OK folk, you know how if you throw your staff up in the and spin it you burn of all the excess fuel and get two lovely pillars of flame, yes good I see you're following. I was just wondering if it is at all possible to do this with poi, would look very sexy I can tell you that, but may come with the risk of burning your head off. Any help?

A wise man once said to me, Hey! You! Get out of my wardrobe! and in a way, I guess he was right.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
spinning ur poi around in a circle on the ground werks good.

glowshowmember
406 posts

Posted:
Although it's not quite as dramatic as a staff burnoff, you can still get a good fireball off freshly lit poi if you hit them together. After you first light them, hold your arms out to your sides and then kind of slowly swing the poi at each other so they meet in the middle right in front of your knees. It will shake off enough fuel to make a pretty decent size fireball that will rise up in front of you for several feet.

FREE TIBET!!! (with the purchase of a 44 oz. drink)What do you want to be when you grow up?I want to be a kid again!I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.~~~J~~~