Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Im so proud of myself :P I'm not really very good at it yet, but I'm drroling at all the possibilities for combos and stuff from this move grin Getting a new move is the best feeling. Well, maybe not the best, but its up there, you know?

firenomadmember
26 posts

Posted:
You bugger. Congrats. I've been trying for the last 2 days and haven't even come close ... but i'm sure to let you know when i have.Keep up the good work.

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Well, if it hepls, I learnt (sort of) to do a btb figure 8 first. From there it was a short step to getting a btb weave. Also, when i first learnt it, i found that turning isde to side helped keep the poi from hitting anything or getting tangled up. hope this helps.

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
yeah i pulled both my shoulders trying to do this this weekend...so no more practicing it for me for a while...Pere

firenomadmember
26 posts

Posted:
Now that's taking it seriously. How do explain that to your boss when you want to take sick leave?That's for the tips, I'll keep trying.Rgds,Firenomad

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
well one of my bosses is my dad and he has previously sometimes acted as my fire safety so....no worries there yay family twirling grinthe shoulders pretty much better now after taichi last night...all i can say is stretch stretch stretch and when you think youre done stretching stretch more.Pere

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
My God My Computer Is Slow!! :angry:Well The sholders do get better, and you will find that your love handls, and sides will ach if you constantly do this move. I'm now trying to link the frwd behind the back weave with the backward behind the back weave. then a 5 beat behind the back weave. I can almost link everything together but I ach too!! I know what you mean though, i see lots of possibilities with behind the back stuff smileI FEEL YOUR PAIN!

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!