manganatemember
5 posts

Posted:
Here's an interesting move. But I think it'll only work with glowsticks.If you're swinging two glowsticks (on one string, one on each each) using two colors (one as the grip stick one as the swing stick). It is possible to switch the swinging stick with the grip stick and make it look as if you the colors just changed places without stopping the swing.I've only figured it out on the reverse swing. On a reverse swing, wrap the swing around your hand and just as it begins to wrap down the back side of your hand let the grip stick go. This will result in the entire setup swing around your hand as if in orbit. On the second revolution the previous swinging stick should just about wrap around your hand with the stick at palm level. Grab it and continue swinging. Looks really good.------------------It's a rave new world

It's a rave new world

SimosBRONZE Member
enthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
hmmm...interesting one! i'll give it a try although i don't usually use a glowstick on the grip side smile happy swinging,Simos

manganatemember
5 posts

Posted:
Yeah...I guess it's not very common to use four glowsticks but it does allow for some interesting nunchucks effects and all of the moves in the tutorial can be done the exact same way.------------------It's a rave new world

It's a rave new world