GrayforthBRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
I know there is the meet others section, but I am not sure how many people have added their names to that, so I figured I would ask...
I was just wondering if there was anyone in the santa barbara/ ventura area who would want to spin. I am somewhat new to poi, but I am learning. I just went over to a park where supposedly some poi spinners go every wednesday, but there were only people doing hoops there. If anyone wants to spin, my e-mail is grayforth at hotmail dot com.

In this world of tears, you need a sense of humor.

arsnHow do you change this thing???
1,903 posts

Posted:
Here ya go... Click here...

I can't hear you... I have a banana in my ear.

"You mean I'll have to use my brain?... but I use staff!!!" ~ ben-ja-men

GrayforthBRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
ummm... that link does nothing.

1,903 posts

Posted:
hmmm... so it doesn't... well... it show the meet others page showing 6 twirler are in the meet others in Santa barbara but however... there is nobody in meet others for Ventura (Pet dec... sorry... )

GrayforthBRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
yeah but no one answered... I e-mailed a couple about 3 weeks ago

1,903 posts

Posted:
... Why don't you try making some flyers... post them all around the town... with a place and time... try somewhere around water... that normally brings people in... you may be surpised to see how many people turn up, and even the amount of people who twirl... I'm sure you'll enjoy the reaction on others faces to see that there is a meet around... and who know, maybe it'll turn into a weekly thing... remember... nothing is not first done, that is not first dreamed...

GrayforthBRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
sorry... too lazy for that, sorry bro... I was just lookin for some HOP people to spin with. They are surprisingly nice...

GrayforthBRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
adding to that, there is a bonfire on this friday at hammons beach, so if you live in Santa Barbara, or in the area, and spin poi or staff, you are welcome. You can spin fire there!