tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
Earlier on i gave my baby makers the most intense battering with my poi possible in a tragic alternate butterfly that came too close to my body (one part in particular)

The end result of this was one poi head hitting mr Right and one hitting Mr Left within a quarter of a second. Needless to say tears streamed and my voice dissappeared.

When the worst thing possible happened, my friend who does not possess male 'features' due to her being a her, said' it can't hurt that much'

So during my moment of agony and self pity, my masculinity was at jeopardy. How the f**k are you suppossed to fight off pain like that and 'be a man'
So i tried to explain the pain and it's intensity and realised i was fighting a losing battle. Women will never go through what i did and many men have and will.
So i thought i'd call on the help of some people who have things hit their nether regions, Home of poi is the perfect answer maybe between us we could come up with the perfect description of the pain suffered when fast things hit 'the package' then we would no longer have to hide the agony to protect our dignity. Women would be able to relate to it and sympathise letting us men cry our little eyes out next time it happens as we all want to!

My cat's breath smells like catfood

BirdGOLD Member
now available in "advanced"
6,086 posts

Posted:
i think the best description of the pain would be something along the lines of:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHH

or at least it would be if you were capable of speech instead of just writhing in agony on the floor!

Needless to say, I feel your pain!

My state of mind is not yours to define!

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

tennisBRONZE Member
confused and abused
363 posts

Posted:
i was prepared for some one to mention this and yes i do agree it must hurt,but it must be a different kind of pain . Plus you get a reward out of it, the baby.
My reward for innocently playing is getting to walk like john wayne for a week and sing soprano.

My cat's breath smells like catfood

onewheeldaveGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,252 posts

Posted:
Plus, the pain of childbirth can be easily avoided by simply not having a child.

Whereas it's completely unrealistic to expect a man not to spin poi.

"You can't outrun Death forever.
But you can make the Bastard work for it."

--MAJOR KORGO KORGAR,
"Last of The Lancers"
AFC 32

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
ok i feel the pain, i know how you feel....

a tree trunk and hug section of a tree fell on me today as i and my old man were cutting it down,,, so i understand the meaning of pain today!it literaly crushed me to teh point of it putting me on teh floor!

the best thing you can do in a time of such pain of a simple thing my frind discovered while he was in Iraq...he is a cheif, and there was a bet in the kitchen with his squad that the first man to get shipped out with an injusry was gonna lose money and all respect.....so they set him up, and heated up a dish to bruning point then gave it to him, by just tapping it and saying "nick can you wash that" and as he picked it up he burnt across his hand.......now he cant go OWWWWWW and get shipped out can he, so he deviced a plan.....you tense up with you arms and say "mans test" several times and breayth out hard...and the pain goes away!sometimes this can take a few goes, bependent upon what you have done, but belive me it works, i use it all the time!

more army stories will follow, but i just have to find places they fit in!

later days

PS i think is the longest post i have ever layed!

WHO WHO!

Step (el-nombrie)

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
i had to laugh when i read this thread. Not because I dont sympathise, but because its all a bit irrelavant really...

True Pain is having a broken back and be wired into a frame and having to live like that for years. True Pain is people who suffer migraines everyday of their life. True Pain is shingles, or damaged nerve endings, or the unfortunate people that got second and third degree burns in the Bali Bombings and now struggle to walk or move...

If getting hit in the nads is the worst pain you lot ever come accross in your lifes, then damn well consider yourself grateful!

Currently on the right side up of the world.

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
I believe someone mentioned the different types of pain. Now, some guys who haven't experianced the particular pain that poi provides or for girls who seem to think that know what we mean, this is what i have to offer.

Theres 2 types of hits towards the gonad area. Theres an impacting hit, one which hits and continues to move towards the body until it is stoped by the body, and a hit of whipping action. This whipping action is the worst of the two, because if you just punch the pain is felt and then the object which hits diverts the pain, BUT to sucessfully accomplish the whipping of the testicles the amount of sheer power directed at the crotch is that of a catastrophic hit. I hope i explained that well, its the best i can do at this time.

As far as dealing with pain, i've learned to focus on the pain and move it to another part of the body by imagining pain in another, less sensitive, part of the body, perhaps the leg or the arm. But it still hurts.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
to get back to the what i was guessing was the slightly lighthearted competition about pain between men and women (in other words, not getting into medical pain etc).

i love the fact that men have that weakness! keke! i will often have fights with my friend and he is well aware of that slight advantage i have over him! lol! mwahaha! however, im highly ticklish.....and he knows it....dammit....lol!

however, my sympathy to you. no doubt it hurts a shytload.

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Lasa'nta Dubh Mac Tiremember
51 posts

Posted:
Oh man i feel your pain! i hit myself everytime i tryed the butterfly... tennisballs suck and suck more moving faster! and after about 3 weeks of hitting myself i got it down. then the wave! 2 more weeks dear got it hurts... and i have though of a few things that are about the same. but. there alittle out there so i'm gunna shut up now.

Nothing goes through the Lunitics dark mind... By his own Decaying HeartI love the little tacos... I love them goood G.i.rI'm gunna roll around on the floor for abit k? G.i.r

DioHoP Mechanical Engineer
729 posts

Posted:
It's like a bruise... coupled with a stomach ache... coupled with a pulled groin muscle... unable to speak or cough or stand up because moving your abdominal/thigh muscles causes that region to shift around and that's the last thing you wanna feel right then... and then you can't very well stand up afterward so you gotta sit down for a sec but when ya sit down you feel em drop again and the pain continues...

If yer nuts take a hard hit like that make sure they haven't been punched up into the abdomen (as in, unsacked). If that's the case, yank em out of there ASAP so as to avoid going sterile! I always do a check whenever I take a hit to the nether regions just to be on the safe side.

And while we're on the battle of the sexes thing... when was the last time a girl took ME out for ice cream when my jewels got smacked?

What hits the fan is not evenly distributed.

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Us girlies CAN experience *that* sort of pain; we too have an external sexual organ with as many nerve endings concentrated into a smaller place, so while the target is much smaller and less likely to be damaged, it can be done. I have very clear memories of stepping over the daggerboard of my dingy, stumbling onto it and my full weight smashing down onto my bits. It was like a white explosion of pain in my head, couldn't pee for a week afterward.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

Same as Dostoevskiymember
54 posts

Posted:
Thats not the pain in absolute... I hope you;ll never get to feel it, but if you realy would like to... try breaking a leg, and staying awake, while you're shocked.

when it gets colder that -25, you don't really care

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Women do feel a lot of pain when hit in the nether regions. I once slipped with my bike, fell sideways and the pedal was still spinning fast and hit me straight in the nethers. That really did hurt, I was laid there for a loooooong time before i managed to get up, and with women it can cause damage as well and it hurts to go to the loo for ages.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
And are men forgetting that quite a lot of females get REALLY painful period pains once a month? Now they are unable to move, speak just have to curl up in a ball untill they are over pain.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by )spanner(:
]Are we still discussing in terms of pain here?

If so, I have one word for you: CHILDBIRTH

One word for you, Spanner, sweetie. EPIDURAL.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
i return to post this: (not that u noticed i was gone... )

youve lost site of what dr mad dok dreggutz was saying. IT F*KING HURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GODDAM IT WOMEN, STOP FEELING SO SORRY FO0R YOURSELVES AND ACCEPT Its AN INDESCRIBABLE PAIN!

Though when ive heard descriptions of child birth, im kinda glad about being a guy, despite the fact im trapped in this body. daMMIT.

ANYWAY OFF TRAK. YOU CANT DESCRIBE THE PAIN OF TESTICULAR INJURY! THATS HIS POINT FEEL SORRY FOR MIKE!!!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

soldaribusy-tofu!
133 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by onewheeldave:
Plus, the pain of childbirth can be easily avoided by simply not having a child.

Whereas it's completely unrealistic to expect a man not to spin poi.

However, the impact of poi on the balls can easily be diminished by... wearing a cup!

In the meantime And be thankful it wasn't beaming poi.

As for the guy pain vs girl pain, I'm not getting into this argument

there is no better way to say I love you than with the gift of a spatula!

Foraumember
81 posts

Posted:
The poi in the groin thing is horrible really.
The sickening feeling that you are going to throw up but you can't.
The mere thought of it is enough to make men cover there legs and think of something else quickly.

Women will never understand the gruesome pain that we men have to overcome in doing poi...

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
ladies- big fat nipple cripples!

tennis mate, you aint supposed to be able to take it- roll around on the floor in agony until you're ready to face the world again. there's no shame in showing the pain!
oh, and later on get a lady to massage them for you
duck and weave!

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

DarkDevilmember
233 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by ASTRO FAERIE:
...and with women it can cause damage as well and it hurts to go to the loo for ages.
Strong blows to the penis can also cause perminant damange. Can you say Scar tissue? And if that stuff doesn't heal properly you get into the issue of peyronies, and that stuff hurts when hard.. err.. not that i'd know or anything.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is not a trick, this is a stunt. The difference between a stunt and a trick is that a trick is something that tricks or fools the audience, a stunt is something that only an idiot would do -Ivan, Ash Circle, 10/04/03

nightsdarkchildmember
84 posts

Posted:
pain of nether regions (for males): PIERCE IT *ouch* *smile* that is some pain that last for a long time and changes your outlook on a few things. Warning some habbits will be altered.

we could live beside the ocean leave the fire behind
swim out past the breakers watch the world die

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Dio:

And while we're on the battle of the sexes thing... when was the last time a girl took ME out for ice cream when my jewels got smacked?

If I took you out for ice cream everytime your jewels got smacked, you would be getting alot more ice cream than me....dear!

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.