Forums > HoP Competitions & Announcements - COL videos etc

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 6,103    Replies: 1
"I went looking for submission information for Circles of Light this year and can't find anything.Is there not going to be a COL 2014?If not, will COL be coming back?"
Last Reply by
Views: 4,261    Replies: 6
"http://www.homeofpoi.com/articles/COL2013.phpFirst I want to than you all and I like all your videos.---------------------------------------------------1. Demeure du Chaos- black smoke+..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,380    Replies: 9
"I knew it ! I knew it ! Praise to our lovely shiny Malcolm !CATCH IT WHEN IT'S HOT(Thorough critique comming soon..):R"
Views: 4,295    Replies: 7
"COL 2011-----------------------------------------------Your comments are highly welcome ! "
Last Reply by
Views: 171,108    Replies: 142
"it might be cool to have spin off competitions anyone else think so?"
Last Reply by
Views: 3,560    Replies: 4
"helloi'm interested in entering the COL 2011.my problem is, i don't know where to get music for it? the options i thought of is recording myself (which won't be so good...) looking for ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 84,067    Replies: 64
"With only two months to go, was curious to know if anyone was entering? "
Views: 2,539    Replies: 0
"just made some new poi got some fuel and of you burners in ft lauderdale see this hit me up"
Last Reply by
Views: 22,725    Replies: 26
"So, who's planning on entering COL this year?I'm going to film at the IJC again, and random spots all over Israel, going for something really good this year "
Last Reply by
Views: 11,432    Replies: 17
""hello, my name is Algirdas.i have few complains about the competition.i took the second place. and i believe that the guy ho took the first place broke few rules.1) it had to be a..."
Last Reply by
Views: 86,289    Replies: 91
"And it wasn't even my free copy, it were somebody elses...If you like reading other peoples opinions read on: (Or if I know you, I'll say something about you in this, if I don't more th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 34,763    Replies: 39
"Launched today and already found by some! We bring you 2 new photo competitions: "Show us your ink!" and "Most outrageous hair".For all you creative and expressive people out there - go..."
Last Reply by
Views: 183,540    Replies: 146
"maybe not quite the right area for this but one of the mods will over-rule the stoopid admin guy if necessary!I haven't seen any talk about the calendar competion we launched last week ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 112,716    Replies: 125
"There's always been talk about allowing longer video clips and other sections etc (well there's always talk about the should and should not's for COL! ) So we listen and learn and inve..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,935    Replies: 3
"So the Flowers competition has closed and congratulations to Asikane for his winning entry. Anyone who was checking the results early this morning might be forgiven for thinking that he..."
Last Reply by
Views: 6,986    Replies: 10
"I have a question about the flower competition. In the rules it says that you must have taken the photo yourself. I have a pic I'd like to enter, however, my Dad took it, not me (I dire..."
Last Reply by
Views: 90,359    Replies: 143
"The wheels seem to turn slowly when you're waiting for something good, but now it's finally here!DVD details page Shop page Judges and participants copies are being sent out now. People..."
Last Reply by
Views: 27,773    Replies: 42
"So do the celebs have to be well known for this competition or could we use local celebs? Also why couldnt you make the kid comp 6 and under? I have the perfect pic but he is to old *s..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,790    Replies: 27
"So first of all you'll have noticed we changed the title of this area from Circles of Light to the more generic HoP Competitions. Hopefully this won't cause too much confusion!And even ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,440    Replies: 7
"Looking through entries for the Why Spin Competition as well as the Calendar Competition (before it got filtered) there's an awful lot of people who enter competitions with their lovely..."
Last Reply by
Views: 33,118    Replies: 99
"Just seen that Malc's already put up the details for CoL 2007 - cool (Nice prize too...)After all the criticism of the last one, I reckon anyone who slagged if off should enter I know ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,643    Replies: 1
"Could there be any way to pick a currency but then get it delivered to a different country? I know that sounds annoying its just my credit cards are in U$S and my shipping address is i..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,992    Replies: 10
"test"
Views: 3,551    Replies: 0
"MOVED"
Last Reply by
Views: 14,061    Replies: 36
"Yeah - Many many congratulations to the wonderfully lovely Clare And I got to be the one to tell her too (not a bad way to be woken up all in all )Well done to Fire Groove and RHD too..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,070    Replies: 1
"who is doing col 2007? matt"
Last Reply by
Views: 49,435    Replies: 147
"I received my copy a couple of days ago and I've got to say it's pretty amazing- really high quality of spinning and production from the entries.Thanks once again to Malcolm and HOP for..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,946    Replies: 10
"Ok.. so there's been quite a few COL video's out now and some of the earlier ones have also been converted to DVD. I was just trying to decide between buying the DVD's of COL2005 or COL..."
Last Reply by
Views: 12,776    Replies: 52
" Valura, you were right ages ago, this should be a separate thread. For late comers, the "COL Feedback thread" is full of accusations of plagiarism. If you read through the t..."
Last Reply by
Views: 16,985    Replies: 48
"Is there any chance of getting more details of the competition?I see in the article that the prizes are mentioned, but no indication on what the competition is actually being judged on...."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,808    Replies: 10
"Hallo! I want to ask wether I can apply to COL 2006 with some other toys different from the listed. I am doing fire nunchaku. I also have a friend who is very good at batons, so can he ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,787    Replies: 3
"I have been watching my COL5 dvd in Black and White and thought its was not right but looked at it anyway cause i had to watch it BUT then i looked at front cover and saw that it was co..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,186    Replies: 2
"one of the first videos i watched on poi was COL 2004 and JOOLS simply blew me away! her style, fluidity, and skill level were all amazing! and to this day i will always think of her a ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,067    Replies: 17
"Hey, I've been playing with hoops since last july and poi since august and the two work really will together. I'm going to submit a hoop poi video for circles of light, but I'm not quit..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,718    Replies: 18
"grr.i promised myself this wouldn't happen.but unfortunately, as happens every year, col filming and editing happens in our busiest period. in may and june we prepare for our entire yea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,429    Replies: 1
"Hi Malcolm,Just got a question. I am from Germany which means that my video package would have a rather long delivery time. So my question is: is my video still a valiable entry if it e..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,910    Replies: 7
"what do i do about the music? cuz the chance that chemical brothers will allow me to use their music (or just answer me for that matter) is very unlikely. i tried sampling my own music ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,337    Replies: 1
"I'm new in home of poi and I was very interested in the CoL dvd, but I wasn't sure if the choice of toys is restricted to Staff/Poi/Glowstick/Fire Poi. I do diablo and I think i can get..."
Last Reply by
Views: 10,967    Replies: 31
"Okay, here is the thread for giving your or for the new CoL 2005."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,548    Replies: 3
"I'm curious about who has one each COL competition so far.I did a search and examined the back of the video/DVD covers, but couldn't find anywhere that lists the winners.I'm assuming th..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,472    Replies: 15
"I would really like to see a video of Jesse spinning on COL2006.It would stretch the variety of people that little bit more, as well as be a great way of telling people 'Suitable for al..."
Last Reply by
Views: 8,155    Replies: 17
"i was just wondering what everyone thoughtwhat does this video mean to the community ?what does it mean for the performers who get on the video ?????question???????? "
Last Reply by
Views: 3,332    Replies: 1
"Hey everyone,I read in an earlier post that more and more entries are submitted to the COL competitions each time around. Can anyone give me a rough estimate of how many entries are lik..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,434    Replies: 4
"i've just been getting into poi staff reciently and have lit up a few times.what is this Circle Of Light i keep hearing about? where can i find this Circle Of Light?Thankx!-ravin"
Last Reply by
Views: 7,213    Replies: 26
"And I am extremely disappointed with it.This is nothing that Malcolm had control of. He did a great job putting it together as always, and actually, I like the music. I think he found ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 5,833    Replies: 18
"the clip is awsome. i am very jeleous"
Views: 9,775    Replies: 29
"so with all of the recent talks about the hazards and safety involved with all of our fire arts that we share here i have a simple question!.Who else thinks that it would be a good idea..."
Last Reply by
Views: 4,063    Replies: 11
"Okay, so I figured it's probably about time I submitted something to a COL.... and I have every intention of doing so for COL6.I just had to share some fantastic news with the forum. ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 28,994    Replies: 91
"Okay,I sat down last night to watch COL5 and have made some notes on each performance. If you performed on COL5 and want my constructive criticism, let me know and I'll tell you my tho..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,504    Replies: 30
"and what toys are u planning on playing with?im planning on putting in two entrys this year one as the derik troy take on meg and one as me. with much single long staff and double long ..."
Page:

Bulletin HOP

Inscrivez-vous pour obtenir les dernières informations sur les ventes, les nouvelles versions et plus encore...