Forums > Social Chat

Login/Join to Participate
Posted: by
Last Reply by
Views: 2,661    Replies: 2
"man she seriously rocks!!!so fast at twirling and stuffi would really like to know the individual movesim really interested in that one where she gets down onto groundthankls"
Last Reply by
Views: 13,303    Replies: 5
"Hey there - cracking new page man!!Does anyone know of big fire festivals anywhere around the world hapening over the next 12 months? ALso...how to stick a lot of photos onto a website..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,995    Replies: 3
"Hello, all you wonderful fire people.I'm hoping plenty of people will be able to add to this post.I'd like to compile a list of movies from which moves for poi and/or staff can be copie..."
Last Reply by
Views: 9,840    Replies: 12
"yo malcolm, when are you going to post those staff vids xaeda submitted to you? i remember her talking about it on the old board. hope to see them.DRAKEPS: anybody out there contact ..."
Views: 5,372    Replies: 6
"(UK) does anyone know where I can get hold of chemicals to produce colored flames?We played with Boric acid and meths but the other chemicals on Malcoms list are not your average Boots ..."
Last Reply by
Views: 3,647    Replies: 2
"i heard you have to burn each wick 6 times before twirlingtrue?"

Bulletin HOP

Inscrivez-vous pour obtenir les dernières informations sur les ventes, les nouvelles versions et plus encore...