Performance, Acrylic, Contact Juggling Balls Purchase includes access to the following online resources
- Beautiful colours that look great in sunlight and under stage lights.
- Mixing colours allows you to show your audience the movement of each individual ball for added effect.
- Multiball stacks are smooth and easy.
- Perfect for isolations.
- Durable and chip resistant for a long life product.
About Acrylic Contact Juggling Ball 65mm (2 9/16 Inch) Colour
We are excited to launch our range of beautiful coloured balls in pure acrylic.
Unlike polycarbonate balls, acrylic has no resistance when rubbed against acrylic, making your multiball stacks smooth and easy, and perfect for isolations.
These balls are made using optical grade material which is free of internal distortions, seamless, one piece and highly polished.
The pigment is evenly diffused throughout the ball which means you can maintain the illusion of the ball floating instead of rolling.
Durable, chip resistant and virtually shatterproof.
Please note that the Ebony Black is opaque rather than translucent.
- Diameter: 65mm / 2.5 inches.
- Weight: 200g.
- Pure acrylic.
My Guarantee to you
- Average customer review for service and support: 4.9
Number of reviews: 3911.
- We are dedicated to providing you with safe, quality products plus all the support you could ever need.
- Our friendly support team is here to assist you with every aspect of your order.
"If you are not 100% satisfied with our goods for any reason then return to us within 30 days of opening for a complete refund for the goods."
That is my personal promise
Home of Poi Ltd