pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
hey all....my name is pounce and i'm new to denver, co. i just moved here a few days ago and i'll be here for a year. i don't know anyone in the area, and i'd love to meet a few peeps if anyone is in the area and would like to show me around and practice fire with me i'm not very good, despite doing poi for a few years now, mostly cause i've been in grad school and haven't been able to practice. so i'd love to chill and learn some moves from people. i do poi, clubs, fire breathing/eating, and i'm (very slowly) attempting to learn staff. just send me an email

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

SugarCoatedHellmember
33 posts

Posted:
Im moving to denver near the end of April and am looking for spinners.

Is there a fire scene?

There are no witholding taxes on the wages of sin.
~ It ain't a sin to crack a few laws, just don't break them. ~
~ I lost my reputation young, and never missed it. ~
~ She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success, wrong by wrong. ~

KyrianDreamer
4,308 posts

Posted:
my mom's moving to denver...

I guess that doesn't help much tongue

Keep your dream alive
Dreamin is still how the strong survive

Shalom VeAhavah

New Hampshire has a point....

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
hahaha i had to do a doubletake when i first saw this thread!

yes there is an awesome fire scene in denver. every sunday night during the summer there is a weekly spin at confluence park (under the bridge where the three rivers meet). you can pretty much always find people there smile there is also a yahoogroups for the colorado fire spinners, but i can't remember the name of it right now. i suggest just doing a search.

hope that helps smile

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

scottsukottonewbie
24 posts

Posted:
Hi -

Welcome you, Colo. There is an awesome scene in Denver. Check out you downtown the Lion's Lair; any shows by Little Fyodor and Babushka, Space Ape Experiment, Spatula, Robot Mandela, Voodoo Organist, and I'm guessing you will meet some kindred souls.