Forums > Advanced Poi Moves > spiral wrap then unwrap between legs

Login/Join to Participate

HeffeHeffeHeffeSpinners United Leader
29 posts

Posted:
ok so im curious to see what anyone else has to say about this wat you do is spiral wrap like normal but as it finishes wrapping up move it down in between your legs and unwrap under or behind your legs ive kind of got it but i wanted more opinions

leospoiSILVER Member
Poi explorer
108 posts

Posted:
it's a really fun move. I normally end it by wrapping up again while under my legs, locking the spiral and then rolling forward on the floor before unwrapping

LyeFate Keeps Telling Me To Stop
270 posts

Posted:
Do the spiral wrap on your legs.

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
That's the wonderful thing about spiral wraps, is once it's wrapped up, you can move it anywhere and even use the move to plane break basically. ^_^

29 posts

Posted:
ok sweet at least i know someone else can do it and wrappin on my leg is easy and boring not going to lie wat i do is have someone stick there arm out i wrap on it and then have them swich arms in and out now thats fun lol ty guys for the advice to and wraps r great for plane breaks very true
-Heffe

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Or, you can get two people both spinning poi 1/4 out of synch with each other and both do a spiral wrap at the same time on eachothers hands (One set of hands on the inside, one set of hands on the outside).

29 posts

Posted:
i love that one me and my buddy dakota r working on a duo and that is one of the things were going to incorporate into it