AlecTronicstranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey there, everybody! smile

I just came over to Paris and was wondering where are all the french fire performers to find!?! I am member of the austrian group Cosmic Circles and do really hope to meet some nice FirePeople here in Paris, but so far I didn't find any. wink and I am pretty sure there are lots of!!! So maybe anybody can tell me some places to go to.

Best wishes,
Mario

btw: I do live in the 7 arr wink

Alexandre_GaonachBRONZE Member
stranger
6 posts

Posted:
Have you found something yet? Cause i feel like i'm the only spinner in Paris and i now it just can't be true

MikaFayaGOLD Member
10 posts

Posted:
I'm a French spinner and I know some places in Paris to spin :
- "le palais de Tokyo" Paris 16 : weekly fire gathering on saturday evenings from 9 pm to 1 am
- "le parc de Bercy" Paris 12 : some gatherings in afternoons when it's shining, but now with the winter...
- "le 104" Paris 19 : an open place to juggle and spin whenever you want (I don't know this one but I was told it's a good one)

But you should check this French forum : https://www.burncrewconcept.org/index

It's dedicated to the French spinning community and there's a small part in English also.
If you want some details or more informations just tell me !

_Poiboy_PLATINUM Member
bastard child of satan
1,113 posts

Posted:
I really recommend 104 for training, it's a huge space, mostly dancers, but there's usually a couple of jugglers too.

GOT?POIBRONZE Member
9 posts

Posted:
Hey, am in Paris for 4 months and would love to practice poi with others. Are these clubs still meeting? The post was 2 years ago.

Thanks in advance!
Warren