stranger
17 posts

Posted:
Enjoy
Flying poi at the airport

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
Nice music, awesome location and a lot of decent tech.
Moar footwork man!! Promised till the next grin.

ninja

meledrachGOLD Member
stranger
17 posts

Posted:
thanks man ... footwork footwork footwork .... dance would be better or not? grin But I cant dance frown

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
Do I ? wink

ninja

Gwidnewbie
29 posts

Posted:
everybody can dance ^^

I've de same problem but we need to stop to think about technic if you want to move.

It's very different but interessant too

frer3BRONZE Member
42 posts

Posted:
Just some aesthetic notes... I assume that with this style you're keeping the line as taut as possible to create that illusion. A couple of times I noticed the line becoming a bit slack. That might have been unavoidable, in which case just disregard all of this. I'm not really in a position to be critiquing anybody, given my current lack of skill. Other than that... HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME!

meledrachGOLD Member
stranger
17 posts

Posted:
frer: thanks man grin but you should know that I have done all of this stuff about 2 or 3 times so its sure that is a bit slack : ) I want to do some video where I will be doing some tricks which I do well to concenrate more on moving body and listen to music smile I look forward to do that ... I hope that I will realize this my secret dream grin
Gwid: Yes you are right But as I said : I was finding new tech in next time would be otherwise

afriskaPLATINUM Member
29 posts

Posted:
I like the video! Great technique & I love this music!
My boyfriend did a video with the Breitling Jet Team above the Lake of Leman in Switzerland with this music!
The music seems to fit airports, airplanes, flying poi..... LOL!