Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
Just got a new camera not to long ago so im back to posting. here is my last 2

let me know what you think.

OH NO!!! I cant seem to think of anything "funny" and/or "wise" to put in my forum signature...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
Well, both are not bad, but where were too tech. I'd like to see more tech it routine spining. I meen classic routines with some
random tech transitions.

Also bigger location..

an idea,

ninja

meshunderlayBRONZE Member
Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Very cool stuff. ^_^

Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: [ Unregistered ]Well, both are not bad, but where were too tech. I'd like to see more tech it routine spining. I meen classic routines with some
random tech transitions.

Also bigger location..

an idea,

ninja

Im just gonna be honest and i know im gonna catch censored for this but, I just like tech and tricks dude. flow spinning is super sick and I could watch G spin one long flawless routine for the rest of my life but when it comes down to it, what inspires me is just picking new tricks apart and figuring them out. when i spin fire i obviously flow everything together but as we all know a fire performance is completely different in person then it is on camera...no matter how perfect your music choice is or how perfect you spin, a performance caught on camera loses a lot of its feel... so on my youtube page i like tech bloging, if you want a performance come see me spin in person. smile lol

OH NO!!! I cant seem to think of anything "funny" and/or "wise" to put in my forum signature...NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lol

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
I know what is tech and I know what is dance.

I'll steal all the tech from you and completely
forget about your video.

You know what i meen ?

ninja

Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
its not stealing its sharing. if my art lends anything to yours, then in my mind i did something worth doing. I love finding and learning new tricks...thats just what inspires me to keep spinning. I make videos that rapid fire my favorite ones so that maybe someone that didn't see all the same videos i have, or have the same lucky accidents as me can maybe see something in one of my videos that really inspires them to pick up poi or glowsticks and start spinning. you may forget all about my videos, apparently they wernt for you. i dont care if 10,000 people like one of my videos, just as long as 1 person loved it, or finds something in one of them that sticks with them for years to come. smile i got my favorite trick that i always love to use out of a tech video that had less that 50 views. smile

spinning to me is about opening my mind.
EDITED_BY: Jered_Spins_Poi (1294322492)

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
If it's not for me that for who it is ?

I like two moves in your video, that
are nice. You know why, cause they
are original.

Maybe with less unclean tech and more
precise spinning even much simple,
I'd like more.

Also the space disallow you to extend
the available space for your body
movement.

no offence,

ninja

e6SILVER Member
we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
45 posts

Posted:
nice videos. don't feed the trolls.

Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: [ Unregistered ]If it's not for me that for who it is ?

I like two moves in your video, that
are nice. You know why, cause they
are original.

Maybe with less unclean tech and more
precise spinning even much simple,
I'd like more.

Also the space disallow you to extend
the available space for your body
movement.

no offence,

ninja

dude, you be trollin. lol

Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Since I'm not trolling, can you feed me?! I'll accept anything that tastes good.... ANYTHING! ^_^

kubikubSILVER Member
stranger
9 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: e6nice videos. don't feed the trolls.

word. tech and flow spinning are basically two different worlds, it's great when they collide but they don't have to. a great tech video usually blows my mind more than a great flow video, but that's all according to personal taste.
anyway, awesome videos !

gumopnewbie
36 posts

Posted:
She's not trolling so much, in my way... Aesthetic and originality researchs are very different of a technical research and when you want to much tech you forgot a lot other ways. So this is a good censored tech vid, but your are so unaesthetic and not so original. I can bet that every spin idol that you have, have followed dance lessons and open their mind about body and movement, and space, rythm, relationship, and a lot of other stuffs. Graphical spinning is a material for them to express their selfs. So, it is, I think, one of the differences between amateurs and pros. ( there is exceptions btw )

So you're in a good way, keep gooing on tech but don't forget your body and find your style.

Juggler/Spinner
612 posts

Posted:
Although I agree, to a point, that techy and flowy are different, when one gets very good at techy, the tech becomes flowy.

Remember back to a time when all you could flow with was maybe a weave, chase the sun, and a butterfly.... everything that sprung off those moves and all other moves compared to those would be techy. As soon as techy things become common enough, there won't be a big difference.

Some folks can design a routine around standing in one spot and make it look awesome, others can use an entire stage and do the same thing.

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: kubikubword. tech and flow spinning are basically two different worlds, it's great when they collide but they don't have to.
Really ? They don't have to, they must to!

Originally Posted By: meshunderlay
when one gets very good at techy, the tech becomes flowy.
Exactly.

ninja

Sagorostranger
14 posts

Posted:
Whooooooooooaaaa! crazy So many cool moves!
(I. Need. More. Practice.)

U just got a new subscriber grin

I'm a majorette/baton twirler who just started to learn poi.

Mark HustedGOLD Member
177 posts

Posted:
Any negative feedback you are receiving from the trolls disregard. Players come and go but styles live forever. Some of these patterns I have never seen before, yet have always existed in this universe. Thank you for posting because I am one of those people whom you spoke of that appreciates what you are doing. Keep up the good work.....these vids have definitely given me some new ideas:-) Thank you!

Keep it Lit....

Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
dude, thank you. do you have a youtube page i could check out?

Mark HustedGOLD Member
177 posts

Posted:
My youtube channel is TamedFire consider your channel subscribed to as of......NOW:-)

Keep it Lit....

Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
I ended up finding yours in another thread like 5 min after I asked. GREA CHANNEL. subscribed.

JuggleSeanGOLD Member
Ooops
116 posts

Posted:
Wolf, these types of moves make me wanna slap my momma. Real grimy my friend. Thanks for making me want to wash my hands and giving me many new ideas.

Groovy

[ Unregistered ]addict
413 posts

Posted:
Oh, I really like people telling that I'm troll,
case they have either nothing constructive
to say or they have no clue what I'm on
about.

You know what, I'd dont mind, I just sad
what I thought about your video. Thats
bad ? laugh3

le sah,

ninja

Jered_Spins_PoiWolf
22 posts

Posted:
Im just having fun with poi, learning, spinning and making videos is something i have so much fun doing that I hardly think about anything else, and I honestly make the type of videos that I love to watch.

you seem to just be the guy that sits in the corner and mumbles about how where all crazy for not doing things, and liking things the exact way you think it should be done. You even made a point that if my videos are not for you then there not for anyone else either...as if your opinion is the only possible opinion that a skilled experienced spinner could have (one of the most closed minded things ive ever heard)... i dont really think a hobby like poi with so many possibility's and ways to just simply have fun, should have rules and grumbling internet bully's trying to enforce them. I use the word "troll" because it sounds a bit funnier and nicer than what i think you really are, a hobby elitists.

but dont worry, cause my opinion doesn't matter remember.

im gonna go spin. smile later dude.