Forums > Social Chat > End of school pranks..

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
right...so tomorrow is the last day at school for me ever...

ooooh that felt good..

hang on...i will say it again.

tomorrow is my last day at school....ever.....

and we have all been thinking about what we can do on (as it has come to be known) muck up day..

so far the ideas are few and far between...

weedkiler on the school lawn writing something funny

bog roll everywhere

flour and eggs on stuff

super glue in all the locks..

but the best one that i found out about today... some people in the year below who were leaving took a photo of our schools headmaster's car (NO ONE likes our head (inc. the teachers (18 are leaving at the end of this year))), placed an advert in auto trader (a magazine in which people can buy and sell used cars), and offered to sell the car for £1000 (its a rover 75 (the one that looks strangely like a jaguar) and put his office number as the number for people to ring.
he has been getting calls all week!!

any ideas for things..

NO illegal stuff please and nothing that is blatanlty out of order

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I don't know about the whole class color thingamajig, but in the US of A, the highest class's color is green.

So what the highest class did was paint chickens green, and let them loose around the school.

True, it was filed under animal cruelty, but it was hella funny to watch.

Kinudin

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
um....oooookay

anyone else got any bright ideas?

The United ChainsOf Fire (Chris)member
24 posts

Posted:
Fish and cheese everywhere, cover the place in it. A fish and cheese fest if ya like. Then find an army of ferrets and let them loose in the vent systems. oh and jon look i posted!!!!!

Everything other than lying down is officially Long(excluding, Poi, Sex ((if shes on top)) Smokes and Beer)I inventeed the HippoI was Frosty PoiStuff is cool

CheshireCatmember
51 posts

Posted:
oohh...the best thing ever done at our school was they wrapped the whole big building in plastic. it looked so crazy. i dont know how much it cost though...
have fun! =)

It aint broke...It just lacks large amounts of duct-tape!

FlyntSILVER Member
Intrepid Penguin
5,635 posts

Posted:
Muck up day is a grand tradition in australia.

at my final year, we tool all the desks out of four or five classrooms and made a massive pyramid on the school oval. We then tp'd the whole thing with green tp! YAY! the year before us painted the oval blue.

For sale signs or Lunatic Asylum signs outside the school entrance are always popular. Another thing we did every year was blockade the entrance, so all teachers and staff coming through had to pay a "toll". Parents and buses were left alone of course. If a teacher couldnt pay the "toll" they got egged or shaving creamed before they could enter the school! Normal tolls were Lollies, money, chocolate or toys......

We also held a massive school assembly each year, which was grade 12's way of getting revenge on the teachers. Usually we'd cream em with some sort of goop, humiliate them generally. One class a few years before mine, made them wear army shirts and run and obstacle course around the assembly area. those that failed the time trials (all of them) had custard poured over their heads...

the grand finalie to the day, was rigging up a sprinkler system, or getting the fire hoses, and turning them on all the kids who were in the assembly. then flour bombs.... if you could get away with it. THEN RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

Try and go for a theme. We had a few good themes while i was at school: Wizard of Oz, Boot Camp, Christmas, OuterSpace, Kindergarten (dressed teachers up in oversized clothes and made them sing nursery rhymes...) ect....

hmmmmm dont forget, the general rule for muck up day is If its not permanent or damaging, its OK! have fun `

Currently on the right side up of the world.

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
well me and 8 boys in my art class have obtained maps of the schools security system and copyies of all the keys, next year when we leave were dressing all in black, commando style and breaking into our 6th form room to paint a mural on the wall, i kid ya not, weve been planning our covert operation for a year now!!!

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
well i have about 10 hours.... and i will be asleep for most of them...

any other ideas?

Kittytheravequeenmember
285 posts

Posted:
in that case just general flour and egg tacktics should do, were only doing that coz weve got alotta time on our hands and a fetish for faux A-team style missions!

i'll draw you a picture ill draw it with a twist ill draw it with a razorblade ill draw it on my wrist and if i do it right a red fountain will appear washing away my sorrow washing away my fear

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
When I left school, we had a theme for the day: terrorists probably couldn't get away with that now.......

anyhoo, we 'occupied' the school, set up camp on the front lawn (tents and all), and harrassed anyone who entered the school (had 'em up against walls being shot with water pistols - this isn't very pc nowdays...... )

then we 'took' the town I lived in, by going into business, dressed as scary people with water pistol guns and demanded a donation to charity.

I love the car ad in the magazine fabulous idea.

We also started the day with breakfasts at various teachers houses - ever rocked up to one of your teachers place at 5am, beer in hand, demanding they cook you breakfast?

ah, muck up day, have fun

poipixiemember
53 posts

Posted:
ok this one only works if your classrooms have flat roofs but some people i know broke into their classroom at night and took all the furniture out, then set it up exactly the same way on the roof. it wouldve been hilarious to see the reactions the next day. we are still thinking about our but thats in november so keep the ideas going!! we were going to stick a blow up doll to the huge crucifix in the middle of our school and nail barbies to all the little ones around the school... still trying to decide if thats funny or just sacriligious...
anyways good luck UCOF! let us know how it went!

--*SaM*--

poipixiemember
53 posts

Posted:
ok this one only works if your classrooms have flat roofs but some people i know broke into their classroom at night and took all the furniture out, then set it up exactly the same way on the roof. it wouldve been hilarious to see the reactions the next day. we are still thinking about our but thats in november so keep the ideas going!! we were going to stick a blow up doll to the huge crucifix in the middle of our school and nail barbies to all the little ones around the school... still trying to decide if thats funny or just sacriligious...
anyways good luck UCOF! let us know how it went!

--*SaM*--

RoziSILVER Member
100 characters max...
2,996 posts

Posted:
poipixie, dammit, you stole my idea

Here is a destructive little gem - jelly crystals in the swimming pool, or just in all of the toilet bowls for a less destructive option

If you cover the windows in cling wrap you can paint on them. This will enable you to black out the windows of the teachers common room, and other key surveillance points (and the nice thing is that the cling wrap should come right off, although try it on a small patch first just to make sure).

Fish oil is sticky and smelly in warm weather. It creates a lasting impression.

For our final day it almost looked as though we weren't going to get to do any of that (the plan was that if they tried to do that, we would all just go to the beach instead). In the end they relented. We had a new school principal, so we created a video in which we told the tale of how the school had been overtaken by an evil despot known as Phipps (current headmaster). We sought out the legendary wise one who had ruled benevolantly over a kingdom for many a year, and encouraged him to stage a coup. the video was brilliant, we even had footage of us doing commando training out the back of the school (one of the guys was an archer and had an impressive range of crossbows for us to use). We did lots of other things too, but that was really good fun.

It was a day for screaming at inanimate objects.

What this calls for is a special mix of psychology and extreme violence...

BurningByronmember
340 posts

Posted:
Myself and two other people under my influence did more damage to my school on muck up day than anyone that I'de previously heard about. We hated my school with a passion and with good reason. I was a very different person then than who I am now.

Apparently the pool took thousands of dollars to fix after "someone" poured 20 litres of paint in there. The whole thing needed to be drained and cleaned up. Also the whole inside of the school ended up with a new and tastefully colourfull paint job. All the lawns were turned into works of art thanx to some bullsh*t strong oxidising agent my mates dad had in his shed that burns the crap out of anything organic when water is added. We pulled this off the same night the school hired about 19 security guards to patrol the outside of the school to stop kids running wild through there that night. Damn we were good/stupid.

HOW TO FLY 101:
step 1. Throw your self at the ground.
step 2. Miss.

ElectricBlueGOLD Member
Now with extra strawberries
810 posts

Posted:
om gosh we did that plastic thing as well we wraped about three rolles of plastic wrap arout our top quad at school and then tyed all the door handels to gether so that noe one could open any of the door.

also on the last day we went around the school and took all the motivational posters of the walls an then we all wor them for the rest of the day

missie

I {Heart} hand me downs and spinning in the snow.<br /><br />

elmomember
8 posts

Posted:
yogert behind the radiators, doesnt do much at first but it dries over the summer and when you get to winter the teachers are left with a nice memory of you all when they turn the heating on and the yogert heats up-leaves a not to pleasent smell for weeks and weeks,thats a real good one.

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
dozens of painted frozen chickens spiked/stuck all around the school is a great one... spec when they defrost and go all wobbly...
no red meat- paints too gory a picture

thousands of photocopies of people's anatomy strewn up all over the place is also extremely funny- bums the word, I mean mums...

Whatever u do, good luck mate.

PS the hard part lies in not getting caught/punished.

report back on whatever u do!

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

chilipeppermember
85 posts

Posted:
Kewl...theyre all really good ideas...i think my old school must have been the sadest skewl ever!!! When i left the worst thing someone did put the fire alarm off and the deputy head decided to cancel our end of school thing...on the last day!!

Chili pepper...i leave college next year so i'll have to start thinking now?!! hmmm...

High Class Hippy #5'One day i WILL own a VW Campervan''i'll sell a liver, u can live with just one, cant u?'Jebus...Jebus

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
ok..

all went well..

we didnt do anything except get very very pissed (in fact i still am!)

twas a lot of fun tho....seeing everyone of your mates down the pub...

-Ba^eX-member
254 posts

Posted:
i dont know if im too late...BUT...1 of MANY things we did *including loading up our band gear on to the roof of 1 of the buildings and played ALL ****ING DAY* was to get 5 pigs and number them 1 2 3 4 and 6...'set them loose all throughout the school and see how long they spend looking for number 5...

Im pretty sure it was on a movie cant be certain

If life was a ball of fire...i would be the poi sustaining it

Lazarusmember
11 posts

Posted:
When someone in my school was leaving, cos our school was evil and in particular had people suspended for having mobile phones (and once for eating a kit-kat, no lie), he set his phone off right during an assembally and did the Dom Joly thing, "I'M IN ASSEMBALY. ASSEMBALLY! IT'S CRAP!". it went down very wel, including with most of the teachers.
Also, some people got loads of cling film and ENTIRELY COVERED this pompous deputy-heads in it, and properly wrapped round several times.
Personally, I went back to school aftefr leaving and spoke to all the teachers I could find, quite blantantly stoned out of my mind. It was great fun.

one solution... revolution

King Of Bongoaddict
522 posts

Posted:
The get pissed approach is also good too UCOF!

Your life is ending one minute at a time...
So live it.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
i wanted to get stoned as well but i couldnt find any skunk...but i got wholesomly twatted..

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
My grade kind upted for the whole just get to school and if you can pick it up thrown it off a veranda, on to the roof anywhere, it was kind of strange because our school was really strick and thay had the police make arrests the year before us, and the whole security gaurds thing so nothing went down at night, it just kinda happened at lunch time one kid just started throwing chairs off the varanda and yeah, not to planned !!! but very rage against the machine, we had take the power back playing out of the music toom as loud as could be you all know the line in that right "a teacher stands infront of the class with a lesson plan he cant recall, the students eye dont presever the lies mounted on every F***n wall!!! " yeah i wish we organised something good though!!! we just had a riot!!! they thretend to with hold hsc results but yeah they where bluffing

It's all good

The_Pirate_Dyke_BoyHOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
1,079 posts

Posted:
guys i am getting revenge on that twat for STEALING MY POI, AND YOU'VE GIVEN ME A LOT FANTASTIC IDEAS!!! when i leave this shit hole, im gonna put bleach in the sprinkler systems so that they ruin Quad (its the most manicured and best kept piece of grass in the school, pupils walk round it, teachers over, a major selling point of the school), plus maybe a flaming poo-bag in the masters letterbox. OOOH i cant wait!

D.B.
X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
still reckon the car in the magazine is the best by miles!

absolute stunner...

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
keep em coming guys, I'm not done until June 18th
I need so good stuff to orginize at that shit hole they call a school

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

Toreador VampBRONZE Member
70 posts

Posted:
When I left school we had all this stuff planned, but the teachers decided that to spoil it all they kicked us all out 2 days early, and told us if we came back and did anything it was an instant suspension for the duration of the exams... ie you just wasted 2 years cos you couldn't sit the damn things.

I think they started to get paranoid when we took the years pratical jokers car apart and left the bits in the 6th form common room.

Vamp

Give a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set him on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life
-- Terry Pratchett-Jingo

Reality is what refuses to go away when I stop believing in it.

maxmember
24 posts

Posted:
It probibly doesnt apply to you, but a few of the guys from the year before us took the vice pricipals pride and joy mini cooper and man handled it underneath a electrical pylon (great big metal thing) and jackknifed it so he couldnt get it out... it was funny to watch him try though!

An eye for an eye and the world is blind - Ghandi

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
One of the classier pranks I've ever seen is when the whole Senior class at my high school decided to show up with their dogs one day.

It caused no damage (the dogs were all housebroken) but it made a hilarious scene. Dogs everywhere, sniffing each-others' butts, barking, chasing their tails, etc. It was just really surreal.

Someone also let a few crickets loose in the Principal's office. That was pretty classy.

My view is that a good prank should be funny to both the prankster and the prankstee, it should cause minimal property damage, and it should be easy to clean up.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

Bram....member
1,551 posts

Posted:
the cricket one is a good one Mike, especially since I work in a pet store

Another good one would be to go buy a shit load of mice, as in 100's of them, and just release them all

You. Its whats for dinner!

As time passes, you realise all the mistakes you amde and the ones you wish you never did make.

The wave crashing on the beach

Page: