cheevaSILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
Not sure if this is the best place to post but anyhow....

A small group of us fire spinners are gathering every Sunday at Gasworks park in Seattle!

We have been spinning fire and so far no harassment. We meet just east of the kite hill in the main part of the park, on the raised concrete platforms by the water.

We have been trying to do it every weekend but sometimes it just doesn't work out so if you plan on coming please provide an email address or a phone number because a blanket text is the easiest way to let everyone know last minute.

This is very low key, just a bunch of friends gathering so anyone and everyone is welcome! Also, your skill level doesn't matter one bit! So beginners or experts come to teach, learn and exchange! Hope to see new faces!

idamSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
cool.

ill be moving to vancouver soon. but have some spinning friends in seattle too, so when im down will try and hook up. have fun
happy spinning.....

idamSILVER Member
37 posts

Posted:
ooh look. i registered on here 5 days before you. he he...

cheevaSILVER Member
stranger
4 posts

Posted:
awesome! tell everyone about it and get them in touch and whenever you can come on down as well!

jon357910SILVER Member
stranger
3 posts

Posted:
nice, just what ive been looking for!

WizzYoBRONZE Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
I live up near lynwood. I'de love to come down.

WizzYoBRONZE Member
stranger
13 posts

Posted:
What time do you guys meet at?

HajishenGOLD Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey- Are you all still meeting every sunday? There is a drum circle group, we should link up!